5: Mochi is back

Chaeyoung's POV

"Eomma !! Has Abba arrived yet ??" Beomgyu asked me, excitedly. They are waiting for their 'Abba', Jimin's arrival. He said he'll be here soon.

"He'll come now Beomgyu ah..." I said, smiling forcefully. Its hard lying to them about their own father.

Soon enough the bell rang and I ran to get it.

"Chae !! Long time no see !!" He said, excitedly hugging me. I hugged back, giving him an eye smile.

"Abba ??" Borah asked him. She had an excited face seeing an idol at her door and happy face, seeing her 'father'.

"Huh-- Ah !! Ne... Annyeong Borah !!" He said smiling widely at the little one.

"Abba !!!" Beomgyu came out.

"Beomgyu ah !!" He carried Beomgyu in his arms.

"Come inside." I said and he nodded, making his way through the door.

"Abba !! Will you take me to meet V oppa ??" Borah asked him and he chuckled.

"Of course. V is your bias ??" He asked her and she nodded.

"So what about me ??" He asked her frowning a little. She immediately went beside him.

"Ani Abba is my first bias. V is only my second bias." She lied smoothly. But it was so cute.

"Oh please... You're just like your mother. I've known her my whole life. So I know when she's lying and the same applies to you." Jimin said and Borah giggled.

"Sorry Abba... But will you take me to V oppa ??" She asked him again.

"Sure princess." He said and she clapped her hands excitedly.

The four of us talked and played for a while. Tbh, I had a lot of fun after years.

"You guys play. Mm ?? Eomma and Abba have something to talk about..." Jimin said to the kids and they nodded. I followed Jimin to the backyard.

"So..." Jimin started.

"I'm so sorry that you had to be a part of this... Chanyeol wasn't thinking and your name accidentally slipped out." I continued, feeling guilty.

"Ani, its totally fine... You have such lovely kids. I'm just disappointed that you and Baekhyun aren't together anymore." He said.

"I'm over it. At least he gave me two kids before leaving me. They are wonderful and I'm happy." I said and he smiled.

"They are... So, how long ?? This act ??" He asked me.

"No idea Jimin. I'm completely blank." I genuinely replied.

"Don't worry. I'll help you, okay ?? You're my best friend and if I don't help you now then, I have no right to be called, your best friend. So Park Jimin is here for you." He said and I smiled. I'm so grateful to him.

He's very selfless when it comes to others. Especially his friends and family.

××××××××××

Mochi is back !!
The next chapter contains a little bit drama !!
So stay tuned.

Vote/comment/follow

Buh-bye