8: Jeon

Chaeyoung's POV

"You're leaving ??" Borah asked Taehyung, sadness filled in her voice. 5 hours of spending time with Taehyung and she's already attached to him.

"I'm sorry sweetie but, oppa has some important work to handle. Oppa will come back tomorrow. Mm ??" Taehyung explained to her, bending down for her.

"Promise ??" She asked him.

"Promise." Taehyung gave her a box smile and she giggled at that.

"See you tomorrow hyung. Let's play another video game tomorrow. I'll select one for you. Okay ??" Beomgyu said and Taehyung nodded smiling at him.

"Ah... I'll miss you both too much." He said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You'll come back tomorrow ding dong." Jimin said and Taehyung glared at him, mouthing the words 'shut up park Jimin'. These idiots.

"And kids. I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow. So get ready. Especially you, Borah. I can't guarantee your life tomorrow." She stared at him, confused.

"Bye." He waved at us and he left in his car.

Time skip to next day

*Ding Dong*

"Ah... I'll get it." I ran to open the door and as usual my kids followed me from behind.

I open the door and he stood right there.

My idiot. My cute rabbit. My golden maknae. MY KOOKIE !!

I hugged him as tight as possible.

"Kookie ah !!!!!" He chuckled and hugged me back.

"You haven't changed a bit Noona." He said and hugged me back tightly.

"I missed you calling me Noona. Probably because you're the only one who calls me Noona." I said and he laughed at that.

"Well I'm proud of myself then." He said and looked behind to see two shocked kids behind me.

Borah loves Jungkook but, Jungkook is Beomgyu's life. He loves him like his own hyung. He is not that fond of idols but, Jungkook is his world.

"Who do we have here ??!!" Jungkook asked them, showing his Bunny teeth.

"Hyung !!!!!" Beomgyu jumped on Jungkook. He stumbled a little and hugged him.

"Hi Beomgyu ah." He greeted him.

"Y-you know my name ??" He asked him.

"Of course I do. I'm your uncle. Well not blood related but, yeah your mom and I are great friends." He said and I nodded.

"And you must be Borah." Borah nodded her head cutely and hugged him tightly.

"So you forgot about me already huh Borah ??" A voice came from behind and Taehyung came out looking at Borah, faking a chest ache.

"A-ani. I w-was just--" he cut her off.

"Its fine princess. This is your surprise BTW." Taehyung said and both Borah and Beomgyu hugged him.

"Thank you !!"

××××××××××
*Spoiler alert*

Chae and Baek may see each other in the next chapter yo !!❤
Sorry if this ruined it for you, but I had to 😂😝
Anyways buh-bye 👋✌
Love y'all