[Chapter Eighteen]

Chapter Eighteen

After Alexis broke us up it got really awkward and we kind of said goodbye and he kissed me and he left and Alexis was being really annoying as she teased me but I pretty much ran away from her and to my room to avoid her. I got PJs on and was about to get in bed when I felt sick and started throwing up again, thank god I took the wig off, but my hair got in the way. Gross.

 I felt worse than normal so I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to text Alexis and in no time she was there with me rubbing my back while I dry heaved, I haven’t felt this bad since I was sick dealing with it.

Alexis filled the huge tub while I took a shower to wash my hair. By the time I was done, the tub was full and Alexis and I both got in for a soak. She knew me so well and what would make me feel better

I swear if I as a lesbian, I would date her.

“So what happened with Damon?” she asked

“I walked him out and it just kind of happened.”

“Is he a good kisser?” she smirked and I blushed

“Yes, he is.  But it probably means nothing to him.” I shrugged and I felt a stab of disappointment.

“But it means something to you, you like him.” she was my best friend for a reason.

“I like one of his personalities. I’m just not sure which one is the real him, and which one is an act.” Her nod told me she understood.

“I guess only time will tell.” she said softly

“I don’t have time, I have two weeks.” I have to figure out how to tell him in just two short weeks and I’m no closer to knowing how to do it than when I found out.

“His reaction will play a big role in how you feel about him; I would just take a step back and think about things before you decide. Have you thought more about what you’re going to do with the baby?” she asked thankfully changing the subject away from Damon.

“I’m still on keeping it. I just feel depressed at just the thought of handing my child to another couple and not watching he or she grow up, and then being left to wonder what if” I confessed to her, this is the first time I’ve really talked to someone about this apart from my mother once.

“I understand that, and if you want to keep the baby, I fully support you, and we both know your parents will too, just think about it and make sure it’s what you want” she was amazing

Alexis is crazy and fights at school and can be very flighty, but when I need her the most, and she becomes serious she is amazing at giving advice.

“I’m proud to call you my best friend” I told her, I don’t know how I would have gotten through life without her by my side and I know she’s the type of friend to stay by your side, always.

When the water went cold we got out and she played with my hair until I went to sleep.

She’s a true best friend, she gets me in trouble and keeps me out, we gossip we fight, she literally beats people up who mess with me, and she knows everything about me. She’s an amazing sister. She has a room at my house and vice versa, though I haven’t stayed there since I found out I was pregnant; her and I take baths and showers together and it isn’t awkward.

Then there’s her big sister mixed with motherly side. Like right now, she’s curled up in bed playing with my hair because she knows it puts me to sleep, she protects me, gives me advice when I need it and is proud of me for weird things. I guess I could say that that’s her aunt side actually, which means I know she’s going to be a great aunt to my baby.