[Chapter Twenty-Two]

Chapter Twenty-Two

And back to reality, I didn’t even take a full weekend to relax because as soon as I got home it was back to working.  I went up and uploaded the pictures and labeled the memory cards and then went straight into working on the Library, I just needed that list done because it was what was putting me under the most stress..

The sofas and bean bags and such were coming tomorrow, the shelving better be done when I walk in tomorrow, or I’m going to lose it. I worked until about ten and ate dinner in my office and then crashed in a nice, big, fluffy and warm bed.

I woke up the next morning and went through my morning routine, minus the throwing up, it had stopped for the most part, it had been about three days now, and I was now in my second trimester.

The only bad thing about that was I was not looking forward to telling Damon on Friday but there was no way in hell I was telling him in front of his parents and mine. He didn’t even know he slept with me and I wasn’t going to drop something that that on him in front of his damn parents, that just a bitch move.

I walked out and threw on jeans since it was still raining, yesterday we found out there was a hurricane coming in, it wasn’t supposed to hit too close to here so I wasn’t worried about it too much, we were just getting massive amounts of rain.

I had my black furry boots and jeans on with a purple t-shirt that had the same writing as Alexis and Mason’, and a purple blue and pink flannel to wear inside after I got rid of my jacket.

‘Everything is funnier when you’re not allowed to laugh’ which is true. Apparently Mason was roped in this time. Mine was purple, Alexis’s was pink, and Mason’s was green. I never will understand her.

When we all skipped to calculus that day, I was feeling more like my old happy self. I wasn’t depressed and my thoughts weren’t revolved around Damon, I was just thinking about the weekend and how much fun it was, we should do fun things more often and it was perfect timing since it just started raining while we were there.

I skipped and twirled to my seat, not caring what the hell anyone thought, I was doing what I wanted and right now that would be doing a little dance as I walked because it made me happy. I went over to my desk and sat on top of it humming and swaying my body to a song I had in my head.

“You look like you had a good weekend?” Damon said making me look over and smile

“Most definitely, break my happy bubble and I’ll break something of yours.” I warned, I didn’t feel like arguing with him today, I wanted this feeling to last as long as possible.

“Noted. Still mad at me?” he asked me and I shrugged, not really.

“Nah, by the looks of it, you got it worse, I have makeup” I smirked

“I have a jacket to hide it” he smirked back, not for long. I walked over and sat on the desk in front of his chair and leaned down

“Don’t act like you were mad at all” I said softly to him and since he didn’t like being lower than me he stood up and towered over me then he placed his hands on either side of me on the desk while he was standing in between my legs.

“Maybe I wasn’t.” he leaned down so his face was only a couple inches away. I looked around the room, and no one was here yet so I kissed him.

He kissed me back and when his tongue traced my lower lip I parted them. The kiss had urgency to it, I fought him to make him fight back so I could distract him as much as possible before I placed my arms on his shoulders and slowly pushed his jacket down his arms, and when it dropped to the ground I pushed him back, jumped down and grabbed it.