[Chapter Fifteen]

Chapter Fifteen

The whole weekend was spent with Mason, Alexis and Lucy and we must have taken hundreds of pictures, I brought all my film cameras and a couple digital with the rule that if you break it, I kill you.

Monday rolled around and I was jumping out of bed with excitement for school to just be over so we can look at the pictures, but I jumped a little too soon, and was heading for the bathroom.

The morning sickness wasn’t so bad with the stress off my shoulders, but I have a feeling it’s going to get worse when I have to worry about everything else. I just hope it goes away soon, and I’m not one of those girls who are sick the whole pregnancy.

I’ve known about it for three and a half weeks now, and I’m actually getting used to it already. I haven’t really gained weight yet but actually dropped some with how sick I’ve been and I’m just not gaining it back yet.

I’m sure that these will be the days I miss when I’m fat and bloated and miserably pregnant six months from now, it was like all the weight I should be gaining was going to straight to my chest, I swear they’ve doubled in size already and it was getting inconvenient.

I brushed my teeth and lathered on cocoa butter so I don’t get stretch makes as bad, and just left the wig hair natural.

I threw on ripped and faded jeans and a black t-shirt with multi colored writing that says “Save The Planet!” I was in the mood for humor, since I come from a save the planet family, then I tossed on my bright green vans.

I have to admit in the past month or so I drastically changed my appearance. I would usually wear clothes that made me look like a nerd. I decided against contacts today and wore my glasses, gaining back some of my nerd appearance.

I love them and stopped wearing them to school years ago because kids made fun of me but I have decided not to care anymore, in a couple months they’ll be judging me anyway, so bring it on.

Actually, I think I’ll let Alexis pick out my clothes tomorrow. Damn, I really am in a good mood today.

I skipped down to breakfast and ate happily with my parents just staring at me. I kissed them goodbye and skipped to my car. A lot of skipping going on today, because when I got to school Alexis and I linked arms and skipped our way to my calculus class.

She stopped and bowed “My lady,” she said in a horrible accent, “Your classroom awaits you.”

I curtsied, “Thank you kind ma’am. I shall see you in the class of English” I smiled and walked into class smiling and looked at a very curious Damon, why was he always here early. I was always early to work but he’s always just here, it’s weird.

“Can you two get any weirder?” he asked amused.

“If only you knew.” I winked, we could indeed get weirder though; this was pretty tame for us.

“Someone’s in a good mood,” he observed “It suits you, you should smile more.” which made me smile more and I went and plopped down next to him.

“And how is Damon Riley Parker today?” I asked and he glared at me but couldn’t stop smiling.

“How did you know my middle name,” he cocked his head to the side “Are you my stalker?” he gasped.

“Damn it, you caught me! Damon I am secretly in love with you and my walls are all filled with creeper pictures of you from afar.” I smiled and then my smile dropped.

“What?” he asked immediately looking at my face.

“It’s not a secret anymore!” I yelled dramatically in distress and the look on his face was priceless which made me laugh and he laughed along with me.