[Chapter Thirty-Eight]

I marked the last chapter as private, sorry guys but it's pg13 and that chapter is not.

Chapter Thirty-Eight

I pushed up and scrambled around for my clothes. The power was still on and the last thing I needed was for them to go through security footage and see me prancing down the hallway naked. I yanked on my undergarments and pants before he got a hold of my arm to stop me.

"Please don't go." He said and I looked to see him in just boxers and jeans, he got about as far as I did with getting his clothes on.

"I can't." I said feeling angry, he didn't love me so what right does he have to say it! He hated me a week ago, he has no right!

"Baby please." I pulled myself away from him and tugged my shirt on and felt like crying, I slept with him and he was sitting there spewing this bullshit, he knew it was a big step for me and he does this?

"Stop!" I yelled at him and he slowly pulled his shirt on as he looked at me

"Please don't cry, I didn't mean to upset you." I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"You have no right to mess with my emotions like this." I furiously wiped at my face trying to get the stupid droplets off.

"I'm not. I promise I'm not." He tried to step to me and I stepped back.

"You don't love me, you couldn't even stand me a week ago." I went to leave, I usually tried to figure things out and take things head on but when it came to him I always just wanted to run away, I didn't want to get hurt.

"You're wrong; I've always adored you Arianna, always. I'm trying here, I know I was a jerk but I'm trying and you're just pushing me away. You told me you trusted me." he looked a little hurt but so was I.

"You don't love me, you can't love me." I was annoyed, you don't just love someone after a couple days, it takes months to develop that.

"But I do. You said you trusted me so trust that I'm telling you the truth. I know it's soon but I will always love you because of who you are. You'll never be just a girl, whether we keep this baby or not you will always be the mother of my child and I will always love you because of that."

"I think you love this baby, not me." To me, that's not a good enough reason to love someone, because you got them pregnant? You had to love the person not just who they are or what they carry in their body.

"I love you both and it's okay you don't feel the same way yet," He touched my face and I leaned into his touch instantly. "I'll wait, you're always worth waiting for." he wiped away a couple more stupid pesky tears and he kissed me and this time I let him.

"I don't want bullshit from this. I want you to be real with me." I told him

"I know, that's why I said it. I love you and I'll wait for you to get there too, you don't have to say it back until you're ready." He wrapped his arms around me and I relaxed, he stressed me out to no end and relaxed me better than anyone at the same time.

I know I didn't love him but I also knew I could sometime if I just let myself. All this stuff was new to me and I just didn't want to end up in a relationship like Alexis did, too in love to see what's really going on and I didn't want Lindsey to do to me what she did to her. He already has history with her and I as soon as she finds out we're together I wouldn't put it past her to go after him again.

Lindsey was a heartless bitch and she didn't care who she hurt as long as she got what she wanted, that was just who she was.

"Aren't you mad that I don't love you?" I asked and the words sounded harsher than I intended them to.