19 Years Later

"Mia! Come one, you're gonna miss the train!"Hermione called to Her Daughter. "Hermione,the train leaves in an Hour"Draco said to his wife. "Don't try to calm her down Malfoy, it only makes it worse"Harry Said.

The Malfoys,Zabinis,Notts,Weasleys,Potters,Longbottoms,Pentlens,Thomas's, And Finnigans had gathered up the day before their children went to Hogwarts.

The Potters had 3 kids,James Sirius Potter (17), Albus Severus Potter (15), and Lily Luna Potter (13).They were all in Gryffindor house But the lot of them were trouble makers.The two boys looked exactly like Harry without glasses and Lily looked like Ginny when Harry first saw her at kings cross.

The Malfoys,Hermione and Draco, had 3 kids as well, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy (17), Mia Ann Malfoy (14), and Liam Aiden Malfoy (13).All Of them in Slytherins.Scorpius and Liam looked like a mini Draco and Mia looked like a mini Hermione.

The Zabinis,Pansy And Blaise, had 1 child, William Robert Zabini (17).He was in Slytherin. He looked like Blaise but had Brown Eyes like Pansy

The Notts, Astoria And Theo, also had 1 child, Sophia Dawn Nott (14).He was also in Slytherin. Sophia looked a bit more like Astoria then Theo, but she had his attitude.

The Weasleys, Luna and Ron, had 4 children, Rose Amber Weasley and Hugo Lee Weasley (16),Lucas Charles Weasley And Penny Avery Weasley (11). The three of them were all in Gryffindor, they just had to see if Penny was too.All Of them had red hair to Luna's disappointment but they had her light blue eyes.

The Longbottoms, Hannah And Neville, had 2 kids, Alice Amora Longbottom (14) and Frank Oliver Longbottom (11).Alice was in Gryffindor and they wondered if Frank would be a Hufflepuff or a Gryffindor.The two both had brown hair and brown eyes.

The Pentals, Daphne and Trent, had 1 son, Max Edward Pental (12).He was in Slytherin. He had blonde hair and Brown eyes.

The Thomas's, Padma And Dean, had a Daughter, Ava Parvati Thomas (12).She was a Ravenclaw, her every feature like Dean's.

The Finnigans, Parvati And Seamus, had a Son, Thomas Icarus Finnigan (13).He was a Gryffindor, with brown hair and eyes.

"Mum, can we just go already?"Scorpius Asked. "Go get your sister and we'll see"Hermione snapped. "Hermione calm down, you're about to jump the kid"Ron said. Hermione rolled her eyes at them. "Mia Ann Malfoy! Come down here right now!"Scorpius Yelled.Mia Glared At him as she Came down. "Sorry but I was cleaning your clothes that you threw outside my room"Mia snapped.Scorpio Rolled his eyes.

They grabbed their children's Trunks and headed to Kings cross. "Come on already!"Hermione snapped at them to hurry. "Are you sure she's not pregnant Malfoy?"Harry muttered to Draco. "That's Astoria Potter,not Hermione and if we don't hurry, she might hex us"Draco Said. Astoria was indeed Pregnant with her and Theo's 2nd child. "I hear you Malfoy!"Astoria snapped.

They went through the barrier and were met with the same Reporters as always. They dragged their kids out of the crowd and helped them load their trunks onto the train. "Hurry, find a compartment before they're all full"Harry told them. "That's how we met, Harry"Ron Said And they grinned at each other.

Once their kids found a compartment, the parents stood outside the windows. "Be good will you"Harry told his kids. "All Of you"Hermione Said. The kids rolled their eyes. "None Of you were that good"Scorpius Said. "Professor McGonagall told me about the adventures you three did"He said, nodding towards the golden trio. "Slughorn Said that you guys flew on a Dragon"Mia Said. "We had to escape somehow"Ron Said. The kids gaped at them. "You mean it's true?"James Asked. "Of course It is, but nows not time for Stories"Hermione Said. The train was about to leave. "We'll see you guys during Christmas!"Ginny said to them as the train began to move. "Let's get going"Hannah said and the Patil twins nodded.

They all left the station.They Said bye to one another before apparating to their own homes.

The end

If you guys have made it this far,

I can't thank you enough,

I hope you liked this story and if you did please share it amongst your friends.Have a great day and I'll be sure to write more Dramione stories soon <3