Ch.27

Hermione stayed with the Weasleys for a few hours,exchanging gifts,before she thought she should go visit her other friends.She tapped the bracelet narcissa gave her and words appeared for a few seconds; come get me, before they disappeared.Hermione was Waiting at the door,talking with the Weasley kids before she felt her wrist sting.She Looked At her bracelet; I'm coming in 5 minuets. She looked back up and saw the Weasleys Staring At her bracelet as the words disappeared. "Is that a communication bracelet?"Fred asked. "Where'd you get it?"George asked. "Narcissa gave it to me a few hours ago"Hermione Said. "Well anyways, are you guys free New Year's Eve? I'm thinking of throwing a party"She Said. "Your Parents would let you?"Harry Asked. "They let Draco live With me in my house when I started dating him 3 weeks ago,I'm sure they'll allow a party"Hermione Said. The Weasleys nodded. "I'll send you guys a letter for the details"She Said. They heard a knock on the door.Ron opened it and slammed it before going to his room.Harry went and opened the door,nodding at the person infront of him. "Hermione, Malfoy's here"He said.Hermione Hugged them all goodbye before leaving.

Draco held her hand and they disapparated. They stood infront of a penthouse.Draco led her in ad She was surprised to see how big it was.

Draco led her in ad She was surprised to see how big it was

"Where are we?"Hermione Asked. "Welcome to the summer home"They Heard someone say.Behind them on the stairs,they saw Blaise grinning at them. "Have a good holiday?"He asked as he went to sit in the couch. "Not when you're being hated everywhere you go"Draco Said as he also sat on the couch. "You Saw Potter And Weasley?"Blaise Asked. "He saw Harry only a few minutes ago,he's being hated by my brother and father"Hermione said as she sat on the chair. "I don't think it's about Draco,I think it's that you're dating him.Pansy's father hates me so we Came here"Blaise Said. "Pansy's here?"Hermione Asked. Blaise Nodded. "just go upstairs,there's only 6doors,two of them are bathrooms, so it should be easy to find her"He said.Hermione got up and went up the stairs. There were,as Blaise Said,only 6 doors.The first two doors were bathrooms and the others were bedrooms.The first door she opened was the one where Pansy was.

Pansy Smiled At Her

Pansy Smiled At Her. "Did you have a romantic Christmas with Draco?"Pansy Asked with a smirk. "You can't do anything romantic when your brother is coming every half an hour to check on you"Hermione Said with a roll of her eyes. "Well you guys can stay here for a bit"Pansy Said. "We'll come to visit more often now I know where you guys are"Hermione Said. "Astoria And Daphne Are coming in a few days, the 29th I think,you and Draco should come"She said. Hermione Nodded. "The holidays aren't as fun as I'd hoped"She Said. "My brother hates Draco and I think my father does too"She explained. "My father Despises Blaise"Pansy Rolled her eyes. "Hey, I'm inviting some people over for New Year's Eve at my place, Do you guys want to come?" Hermione Asked. "What do you mean by a few?"Pansy Asked. "It's not gonna be 10-20 people if that's what you're thinking,probably 50 to a 100"Hermione Said. "I'm sure we can come"Pansy Nodded.

The girls talked for at least 2 hours before the door opened.Astoria And Daphne entered. "When did you guys arrive?"Hermione Asked. "Five minutes ago"Astoria Said.They sat down on the bed and began talking. "How's your Christmas going?"Daphne Asked. "So far so good"Hermione Said. A few minuets later the boys Came to the room. "There's not enough room for you boys,get out"Hermione Said with a laugh. "We just came to tell you girls that you'll be staying here with us for the next 3 days,whether you like it or not"Draco Said. "What about our stuff?"Daphne Asked. "I'm gonna Take you back to your house and you'll get your things,while the rest go and get theirs"Trent said.

Hermione returned to Gaunt Island with Draco and packed a suitcase.Putting her shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash and all her other necessities in a handbag,About 5 pairs of clothing, and a few other things before leaving with Draco who just took his whole suitcase with him. She left a note for her parents,stating that she would be staying with a few of her friends for the next 3 days and will be back a day or two before New Year's Eve.Once they were back in the summer home,Draco led Hermione to their room.

Once they were back in the summer home,Draco led Hermione to their room

They unpacked and by the time they finished,the rest had Came.They sat in the living room and talked. "When are we returning to Hogwarts?"Astoria Asked. "January the 2nd"Hermione replied. "They should make it longer,I'm not ready to go back to school"Theo groaned. "We could always drop out?"Blaise suggested. "You could drop out"Hermione Said. "I've just remembered"Blaise Said as he stood up.He ran up the stairs and Came down 10 minutes later holding teddy bears.He threw one at each of them and they weren't as light as they looked. "They're safes"Blaise Said. After that they each handed each other the presents they'd gotten.

After an hour or two,One by one, the couples went up to sleep.Hermione and Draco stayed awake,baking in the kitchen.They ate,Talked,Kissed, And After 3 hours,they also went to sleep.

Ginny watched out the window as Hermione and Draco disapparated. "Ginny, her last name is Gaunt isn't it?"Charlie asked her.Ginny nodded. "How'd you know?"Ginny Asked. "It's on the daily prophet that She's dating Malfoy"Charlie Said. "It's not very good that she's dating him" Percy said. "It could ruin her future for dating an ex death eater"He said. "It might not, Hermione's happy and so is he,As long as they are, there's no need to worry"Ginny said. They sat around the dining table. "But did you see the bracelet she had?"George Said. "Commutation bracelets aren't cheap"Bill said. "Well, Malfoy's Mother got Her it And Hermione isn't exactly poor"Ginny said. "She has an Island"Harry Said. "An island?"Fred repeated. "I'm sure that's where her and Malfoy are staying,she said she might have a New Year's Eve party so we'll be able to see it"Ginny said. "You guys aren't actually going are you?"Ron Asked. "Of course we are Ronald, she invited us"Molly said as she sat down in one of the chairs. "But she's a snake!"Ron snapped. "She could kill us"He added. "Stop talking nonsense Ron,and we are going,all of us"Arthur said.Ron rolled his eyes and Glared at the table.

"Why should we go though, she's gonna probably invite The Malfoys,And The Zabinis,And the Parkinsons And every other Slytherin we know"Ron Said. "They aren't as bad as you think Ron, they can be pretty calm and cool"Ginny said.Ron Glared At Her. "You just go running off with them, don't you? They could do anything to you and you just don't care"He snapped. "I'm not gonna try to convince you,you're missing out on the only chance to become friends with the people Hermione likes which could fix your friendship with her.If you don't want to come to the party,you don't have to"Ginny snarled.