Ch.5

Hermione woke up bright and early in the morning to go to Hogwarts.She went to the bathroom and Brushed her teeth.She brushed her hair and put on Her Romper She'd bought last week.

She put on her Bracelet and Put on the necklace and Earrings she'd also got last week

She got her trunk and looked at the time.It was 9:55.She pressed her Snake Bracelet And Nagini appeared. "Nagini,Can you take my trunk to Hogwarts?" Hermione Asked And Nagini Nodded. Hermione had read the night before That The Gaunt's pet Can Do Anything from Holding Heavy Things to Killing for their Gaunt.Nagini took the trunk and disappeared.She went to the fridge and got a Cheese pie and magically made it warm.Wand in hand,She apparated to Hogwarts.She was Right infront of the headmasters door, she had passed the Gargoyle.She took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in"Hermione Heard McGonagall Say.She entered. "Ms.Gaunt take a seat."Minerva said.Hermione sat down and Minerva put the hat on her head. "Slytherin"The hat Said. "The password for The Slytherins commen room is Salazar"McGonagall said. "Your Snake can take your stuff and You can head down to Breakfast" McGonagall Said. "Thank you"Hermione Said.Nagini took Hermione's things to Hermione's room except a Hangbag that Hermione had.Then She Headed Down to the Great hall with Minerva.They entered and a few students turned to look at them.There was only about 30 students or so. "you'll be sitting at your rightful spot"Minerva said.Hermione Nodded And walked over to the Slytherin table.Now half the students were looking as Hermione walked to the Slytherin table.She sat at the very end of the table since no one was sitting there.She sat down and took out her wand and played around with it for a bit before she saw a group of Slytherins approach her. "Move down" Millicent Bulstrode snapped at her.She was one of the girls in the group.Draco Malfoy,Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott,Vincent Crabbe,Gregory Goyle,Astoria Greengrass,Pansy Parkinson, Millicent Bulstrode,Tracey Davis, and Daphne Greengrass were in the group. Hermione ignored her. "Millicent"Pansy warned. "we'll sit there it's fine"Pansy Said.Millicent Glared At Hermione Before going to Where Pansy pointed.Their spot was close to where Hermione was.The only one that didn't move was Draco.He was staring at her.

 "Why are you here"Draco Asked. "This is my house"Hermione replied. "You're in Gryffindor" Draco Said.Hermione was confused on how he knew it was her but pushed it away. "Well Now I'm in Slytherin"Hermione Said.Draco smirked and sat down across from her,surprising his friends that were sitting a few seats down. "The Gryffindor princess is in Slytherin,how surprising"He said,folding his hands under his chin. "The Slytherin Prince Talking to a Past Gryffindor,how surprising"She replied and mimicked his actions. "Draco,do you know her"Astoria Asked. "You don't recognize it?"Draco Asked. "I'm not an It Malfoy"Hermione snapped. "You are to me Granger"Draco sneered back. "Granger!"Daphne screamed and her sister covered Her mouth.Everyone, well everyone in the great hall, looked over at them. "You can't be Granger,You can't be Mudblood Granger"Pansy Said.There were some shocked looks from half the hall,that couldn't be Hermione Granger. "That's the thing Parkinson,I'm no Mudblood"Hermione Said, smiling mockingly.  "What are you Then"Blaise Asked.

 "I'm a stick that can talk" Hermione Said sarcastically. "I'm pureblood Zabini,What else would I be"She snapped. "You're mudblood Granger you can't be a pureblood" Daphne snapped. "There's another thing, I'm not a Granger"Hermione Said. "What Family are you from?"Astoria Asked. "You really think you'll be the first people I tell"The Brunette Asked. "Then tell me"Said a voice from the Gryffindor table.Hermione turned to look and Saw Ginny walking over to her. "You're explaining this to me right now"Ginny snapped and sat beside her. "Weaselette this is a place for Gryffindors"Draco sneered. "Well this school isn't for Stupid gits but you're here"Ginny snapped.The Gryffindors burst out laughing and Draco Glared At Her. "So what Family are you from"Ginny Asked as She turned to Hermione.Hermione hesitated before telling her. "Gaunt family"Hermione said in a low voice so only Ginny could hear. "You're related to that ugly Arse!"Ginny snapped. "You're not related to Me!"Draco snapped. "There's more ugly people then you Malfoy"Ginny snapped. "But I'm glad you see your self that way"Ginny added with a smirk.He scowled at her.Most people were up in their seats trying to see what was going on.

"Why didn't you tell me"Ginny Asked Hermione. "Ginny I swear I would've but My Parents didn't let me contact you Guys"Hermione Said. "I thought they liked me"Ginny said. "They like you,but after the,Well you know what I mean happened,they didn't want me to contact anyone" Hermione explained. "So because of him,I wasn't allowed to talk with you"Ginny Asked And Hermione Nodded.Ginny got to her feet. "He's in the commen room right now,snogging that git he calls a girlfriend.I've been meaning to hit him after he didn't care that you were gone"Ginny said and left the Hall. "Welcome back Hermione"Luna said and sat back down at The Ravenclaw table.Hermione shook her head.Luna hadn't changed a bit. 

"Well you told Weaselette,now you can tell us"Pansy Said. "I could,but I don't have to"Hermione Said. "Give us a name to call you"Astoira Said. "Well you guys have been doing a very fine job picking out names for me the last 8 years"Hermione Said.They Glared At Her. "I bet you're not even a pureblood"Daphne snapped. "Believe What you want Greengrass"Hermione Rolled her eyes.Draco rolled his eyes and used Legilimency. "Get out of my head Malfoy"Hermione snapped and Glared at him. "That's not possible"He said,Clearly confused. "It is"She snapped. "What is it Draco"Pansy Asked. "The dark lord was the last one"He said quietly. "That's what I thought too"She Said with a roll of her eyes. 

"This isn't Granger, Daphne,"Draco Said with a smirk, "this is Gaunt".Everyone went silent. "Gaunt, big deal"Parvati said with a shrug.Hermione Looked At Her And Parvati smiled. "Just because she has a diffrent last name,doesn't mean that everything she's done is gone."She Said. "I may be Lavender's friend but without you,she would be dead" Parvati said when she saw how surprised Hermione was. Hermione Smiled Back. "Now if you don't mind I'll be leaving" Hermione Said shortly and left.

As she went to the library however,She ran into Ron. Wasn't he supposed to be in the commen room? She Asked herself. "Well hello gorgeous"Ron Said,he leaned against the wall, smirking. "Back away Ronald" Hermione Heard someone Say from behind Ron.It was Ginny and She had her wand out.Hermione stepped away from Ron and To Ginny's side.Harry was walking towards them. "Ginny, what's going on?"Harry Asked as he walked to her. "Hello Harry"Hermione Said. Harry looked at Hermione.It took him a bit before recognizing her. "Hermione?"He muttered. She Smiled At him. "Hermione? Harry, she's not here,and to be honest I'm glad she isn't"Ron said with a roll of his eyes. "We don't have to deal with her bickering"Ron shook his head. Hermione felt tears in her eyes and wiped them away. "You haven't told me your name pretty" Ron Said to Hermione,changing the subject.Ginny's face was red with anger and Harry was clutching his fists. Hermione Glared At him as tears fell down her cheeks. She clutched her fist and punched him across the face. "I never thought friends would speak so poorly of each other"She snapped.