Ch.14

Days passed with no irritating Ron moments.Days passed with no annoying Tracey moments.Yet days passed with more homework.Days passed as the coldness arrived at Hogwarts.Days passed with excitement as the Quidditch season rolled around.Hermione had told her parents that she'd missed the tryouts so she just had the best Broom ever created in her closet,collecting dust. Now November 17, Hermione sat in her room, studying for an upcoming Potions text. 

Knock,Knock

Hermione glanced over at her door, before groaning and getting up.She went to the door and opened it.Pansy was standing outside,smirking at her when She realized Hermione was still in Pyjamas. "It's almost lunch and your still in your pyjamas?"Pansy Said. Hermione scowled at her. "Get to the point"She snapped. "We're going to Hogsmead today and your coming along,You have 10 minutes"Pansy Said. Hermione groaned. "Do I have to?"Hermione Asked. "You haven't been out of the castle for over 2 weeks,I think that's enough"Pansy Said with a roll of her eyes. Hermione closed the door and went to get dressed.She curled her hair and put on a Lapel  Woolen Coat.

After she got dressed, she cleaned her room up and left

After she got dressed, she cleaned her room up and left. "2 minutes after the given time"Pansy Said When Hermione emerged from her room.In the commen room stood Pansy, Astoria, Daphne, Tracey, Millicent, Blaise, Theo, Draco, Crabbe, Goyal And Some Slytherin in Their year who went to the dance with Daphne. "I Came out of my room didn't I"Hermione Said with a roll of her eyes. They left the commen room and made it to the front doors of Hogwarts. "I scared some 5th years off a few minuets ago"Said Daphne's boyfriend,Trent Pentlen as they climbed into a carriage while Crabbe, Goyal, Tracey And Millicent took another carriage as one wasn't enough. One side sat Daphne, Trent, Theo And Astoria, the other side sat Blaise,Pansy and an unfortunate Draco and Hermione who had to sit beside each other. "Davis looks annoyed" Hermione noted as she caught a glimpse of Tracey's face. "Of course She is, She's been mad about you spending time with her Drakie"Blaise Said with a small smirk. "We don't talk you git" Both Hermione And Draco snapped before glaring at each other. "You two have been spending time together quite often"Trent said. "Shut up Pentlen, you're lucky you're even allowed to date Daphne"Draco snapped. "I remember it Took you a whole month before accepting it"Daphne laughed. 

They sat silently till they made it to Hogsmead.They went to the three broomsticks and found a booth big enough for them all.Hermione had sat on the inside with her head tilted on window. They all talked as Hermione sat silently. "What's wrong Gaunt?"Astoria Asked After 10 minuets. "I'd rather be sleeping"Hermione Said. "We'll go back in 3"Pansy Said. "3 What? 3 minuets? 3 hours?"She Asked. "3 hours"Daphne Said.Hermione groaned as the rest laughed. "No one cares if you leave Gaunt, we're being forced to act like we like you"Tracey sneered. "Don't start It Davis" Draco snapped at her. "You're the one we're being forced to like"Theo Added. 

The 4 Of the boys had slightly become protective of Hermione without their notice.Any time Tracey had tried to annoy Hermione, Blaise,Theo,Trent or Draco would put a stop to it before it would start. 

Tracey, of course, noticed. "You guys have been protective of her ever since Halloween!"Tracey snapped. "Do you not get the hint Davis?"Blaise Asked. "Unlike you,a chatty,show off,name calling, obsessed-Draco fan, Gaunt is a calm, quiet, snappy and sarcastic person"Trent said. After Tracey stormed off to the bathroom, They turned their attention back to Hermione. "You've been tired ever since you were sick before Halloween"Daphne noted. "Like every day you're tired. You almost over slept last week"Pansy agreed. Hermione shrugged. "That's a life of a Gaunt" Hermione muttered under her breath.Draco,who was sitting across from Hermione, heard her. He raised an eyebrow at her to which she looked away,Embarrassed that he had heard her.

They ordered some drinks,Half the group taking Firewhisky And the other taking butterbeer. Tracey Came Back with her hair in a mess and order Firewhisky as well. After the boys ordered 4 more refills, Hermione realized it was enough. "I think that's enough Firewhisky"Hermione Said as she stood up. "What are you talking about"Theo Said as he slammed his empty cup on the table. "We're going"She snapped.Pansy,Astoria And Daphne,who were the only ones other then Hermione who didn't take Firewhisky, dragged the boys out of the three broomsticks. "They're all drunk"Hermione Said as She counted them up. "You guys must know a secret passage"She Said desperately to the girls as she thought of what the teachers would do.The Girls shook their heads.Hermione paced back and forth, thinking of something to do. "You're giving me a headache"Draco groaned, "shut up will you!"Hermione snapped.Then a thought Came to her.She Rolled up her sleeve and saw her snake bracelet.She pressed her finger on it and in a second,Nagini appeared.The Slytherins screamed at the sight of Nagini appearing and Hermione shushed them. "Nagini,Take Malfoy And Greengrass to the Slytherin commen room and come back with Greengrass"Hermione Spoke in Parseltongue. "What is she saying?"Blaise Asked.  "Greengrass,Take Malfoy And go with Nagini,it's the only way we won't get caught"Hermione Told Astoria.Astoria Did as Told And She And Draco disappeared.She Came Back a minute later. 

After all the drunk Slytherins made it to the commen room,Hermione and the girls rushed to the commen room.They found them passed out on the couch. "Close call"Daphne said. "I think we drew a bit of suspension when we ran down here"Hermione Said. "Let's just focus on getting them in their rooms"Pansy Said. "We can levitate them?"Astoria suggested. "Or we can drag them and make sure they get hurt,Let's go with my plan"Hermione Said. "Why would you want to hurt them?"Daphne Asked. "Not hurt,hurt them.Just make sure they hit every stair to make them never get drunk again"Hermione Said. "Good enough"Pansy said.One by one, they finally got them all into bed.The Girls were in the boys room,making sure that they were all there. "I think we need a hangover potion"Astoria Said. "I'll go down to the kitchens and get some" Hermione Said. 

She went to the kitchens and asked for 2 dozen hangover Potions.While she waited,She Heard the portrait open and in Came Ron and Harry.Hermione pretended as if she hadn't seen them as she got up to see if the Potions were ready. "5 more minuets miss"Squeaked one of the elfs. "Hermione?"She Heard Harry say.She turned and smiled at him. "Hey Harry"She said. "What are you doing here?"She Asked. "We're having a little party in the commen room"Ron replied as he looked at her suspiciously. "Why are you here?"Harry Asked. "I'm just getting a few Potions"She Said. The boys glanced over to the Potions book that the house elfs were using. "Hangover potion?" Ron said. "You don't seem drunk"He said. "It's not for me"She snapped. "You know I wouldn't get drunk"She Said. "Then Who is it for?"Harry Asked. "A few friends"She muttered. Harry and Ron shared a look. "Did they make you get drunk?"Harry Asked. "I told you I'm not drunk"She Said. "2 dozen Potions finished,Miss"Said a house elf as it handed over a trey that had the Potions.Hermione shrank them and put them in her pocket. "I guess I'll go then" Hermione Said.She walked out without a second glance.