Ch.30

The next day Hermione woke up to her alarm.She groaned.She got used to sleeping in.She went to the bathroom and washed her hair in the sink,too tired to shower.She dried it magically and curled it.She put on a Black Butterfly Embroidered Drop Shoulder crop Sweatshirt and black jeggings.

She put on a Black Butterfly Embroidered Drop Shoulder crop Sweatshirt and black jeggings

She left her room and saw Her friends already there. "Let's go"She Said as she closed her door.They went to the great hall and say down. "Ready for classes?"Astoria Asked them.They all groaned and shook there heads. "We have Potions with the Gryffindorks"Blaise Said as he looked at his times table. They began to eat as more people entered the Great hall. After a few minutes they went to the dungeons.They waited and more students came. "Come on in now."Slughorn Said.

Their first day back wasn't as pleasant as they'd hoped.At dinner Hermione,Astoria,Pansy And Daphne went to the library. "I've never been more displeased to see this place"Hermione Said as she sat down.A few minutes later they Heard footsteps and looked up. The boys were there.They had brown paper bags in their hands.They sat down and handed out the bags.Hermione opened hers and saw a sandwich. "Thanks"She Said as she bit into it. They hid the bags though before anyone realized that they'd brought food. "What are you guys working on?"Blaise Asked. "Hermione is working on Potions,And we're working on Transfiguration"Pansy Said. The boys accio-ed their School bags and began to work on essays.

Ron,Ginny,Harry and Luna sat a few seats away from the Slytherins. "I can't talk to her"Ron groaned. "She'll make time for you later Ronald,She's busy"Luna said as she kissed his cheek. Both Ginny And Harry noticed that Lavender was glaring at them. She never got over Ron. "This is all Hermione's fault"Lavender Said as she clenched her fists. "Glad you agree"Lavender Heard. She turned and Saw Tracey. "I'm thinking a bit of revenge,She's took Weasley from you and Draco from me"Tracey Smirked. "What type of revenge?"lavender asked. "You've become unnoticed by Weasley,I've become unnoticed by Draco.It's only fair if Granger feels It"Tracey Said. "She's a Gaunt"Lavender Said. "I don't think so"Tracey shook her head. "But it's Luna who took Ron away from me"Lavender Added as she glared at the blonde. "Then her and Granger need to go"Tracey Said. "Why don't we work on the revenge now?"She Asked.Lavender Smirked And Nodded. "When do we begin?"Lavender Asked. "I'll send you the details later"Tracey Smirked.She walked away. Now she had Lavender Brown as a coworker. This will be fun.

A few minutes later,Tracey was back in her dorm.She Looked at the bottle.During the break she'd taken a visit to Fred and George's shop.She'd bought a few love potion,for obvious reasons.She had to hide it in her sock so Filch wouldn't find it. Tracey had already planned everything out. She knew Draco always had a glass of water on his bedside table.All she had to do was pour it in.She needed the right moment.She had to watch his schedule for the next week,needing to know when he wakes up,when he sleeps and when he's alone. "I warned that Slut"She smirked as she placed the bottle down.She hid it in her trunk so the other girls wouldn't find out.They had become blood traitors like everyone else.She still didn't believe that Hermione was a Gaunt. It was impossible.Draco would soon be hers. Tracey was lucky that McGonagall didn't pick heads this year or Draco and Hermione would have been together faster.Tracey was glad that Millicent had backed off,all She had to do now was get rid of Hermione. She was thinking of keeping Draco under a love potion for a few days so Hermione would fully leave Draco alone but thought against it as she didn't have enough and now had to work with Lavender.Each potion lasted 4 hours,So she'd give two to Lavender and she'd keep two. But other then splitting the Potion,It could ruin Hermione's reputation,she'd been cheated on twice.By Ronald and soon Draco. She smirked to herself evilly. "Drake will soon be Mine"She grinned like a maniac.

Once they finished their essays, they went back to the commen room. "This is actually starting to annoy me"Hermione groaned. "I have to balance school,friendship and Sleeping"She Said. The rest laughed. "The Easter holidays aren't that far away Hermione, you can last a few months" Astoria Said. "I don't think so"Hermione shook her head. "I'm gonna go sleep,I'll see you guys tomorrow"She Said as she got up. She kissed Draco goodnight and waved bye to the others before entering her room. "You and Gaunt seem to be getting closer then I imagined" Daphne Said. "Daphne,they spent the holidays together,what do you expect?"Astoria Asked. "Have You two already slept together?"Blaise Asked Draco. Draco shook his head. "Of course not you twit"Draco Said. "I'm surprised"Theo Smirked.Draco rolled his eyes. "I think I'll head in too, I got used to sleeping early"He said as he got up.He went to his room and sat down on his bed. He missed the feeling of having Hermione beside him. He'll have to live with that till Easter break and then after that,till they graduate.

Tracey was sitting in the corner with her notepad.She checked the time as Draco went to sleep. 10pm. She smirked. "Only a few days and I'll know his schedule by heart"She muttered to herself. She was also glad that barely anyone noticed her as she stopped being around Draco and the group.She'd been replaced by Hermione.That,however, will soon be fixed.After Draco is under the love potion, She'll have him wrapped around her finger. She knew Theo And Blaise well,along with Trent.They wouldn't leave Draco.She'd have the boys with her and she doubted that Pansy and the other girls would stay around her. But that was fine,She'd started hating them because they'd ditched her.

Tracey imagined what would happen after Draco was with her.Hermione would be crushed. Blaise,Theo And Trent would scowl at him but they'd stay with him. The girls would obviously take Hermione's side,or would they? Her mind changed.Now She was replacing Hermione.Draco was with her,And she had her friends back.Hermione would probably die from betrayal. She smirked to herself before sneaking to her dorm.

Hermione changed into her pyjamas and Sat on her bed.She took out her bag and grabbed her homework.She wanted to make sure she did well in her classes.She began to study.She finished her Potions Assay,Her Charms assay,Her transfiguration essay and now her Herbology essay was finished. After cleaning up she went over to her closet.She took a book and began to read, sentence after sentence,Chapter after Chapter.When Hermione was halfway through the book she looked up at her clock.It was 1 in the morning.Hermione Put Her book down and got herself comfortable.She closed her eyes and smiled.She felt happy.Happier then normal and she'd didn't know why but she liked it.With one last thought,she drifted off to sleep.