Ch.41

2 weeks passed faster then Hermione expected. She was now in the mall with Pansy, Daphne, Luna, Astoria and Ginny,looking for prom dresses. "McGonagall gave us 4 hours, we have to split up"Pansy Said. The rest nodded. "Why don't we all meet at Fred and George's shop inn 3 hours?"Hermione suggested. They nodded and left. 

Hermione went straight to the back of the store where she knew the good dresses were.She found 20 dresses that seemed good. "I can't get 20"She muttered to herself. "Need any help Madam?"She Heard from behind her.She turned and saw one of the workers. She gaped. "Anna?"She Said. The worker smiled. "Hello Hermione"Anna said.

Anna was a 23 year old half-blood who was in Ravenclaw during her Hogwarts Years. She was Henry's best friend but she turned into Hannah's and Hermione's friend over the years.

Hermione Put the dresses on one of the store benches and hugged her. "I haven't seen you in ages"Hermione Said. "I know, I know, you've been busy with school and I've been busy with work"Anna Smiled. "How are you?" Hermione Asked. "I'm Great"Anna said before smirking. "What about you future Malfoy?" Anna Asked. Hermione blushed a bit but shook her head. "We've taken a bit of a break"Hermione muttered. "Well any way, do you want to meet up some time?"She Asked. "That'd be amazing" Anna smiled but Hermione Saw The pity in her eyes. 

"As much as I'm happy to see you,What are you doing here, I thought you wanted to be a photographer after Hogwarts"Hermione Said.

"Well I couldn't really start a business out of it,any way my mother said it's useless and it's already a disappointment that I didn't make it into the ministry,so what's the point of becoming a photographer"Anna shrugged. 

Hermione pulled her into a one armed hug. "My prom is coming up on Friday So is my graduation, why don't you take a go at being my photographer?"Hermione suggested. "Really? Oh, Hermione that would be great! Your family will be there as well?"Anna asked. Hermione Nodded. "I'm sure Henry would love to see you"She Said. "I'll send you the details tomorrow, that's when McGonagall tells us"She Added. Anna nodded. "Now let's help you find a dress for prom"Anna Smiled.

Anna led her to the change room and passed her two dresses,both pink. "Not my colour!" Hermione Said from inside the fitting room. She passed them back to her and Anna passed two back.It went on for about 30 minutes before Hermione found 3 dresses she liked. "That one is a bit too poofy,a lot of people would step on it,and it doesn't help that it's yellow"Anna said and Hermione Nodded. "I feel like this one is too tight and long for me, I'll have to drag it"Hermione Said. "That means you're taking the Grey one?"Anna Asked And Hermione Nodded. "Not too tight,not too long,and it's a perfect fit"She Said.

 Hermione paid for the dress and said bye to Anna before leaving.She went to the jewelry store next,knowing that it would complete her look.She thought diamonds would look best on her dress so she asked the assistant to bring out the diamond crested jewelry. The assistant brought her red velvet jewelry boxes and put it down infront of her.

Hermione looked through the box's.There were some that didn't shine bright enough and some that shined too bright. There was one last box Hermione didn't go through,it was black velvet with a gold flower on it.She opened it and saw a diamond necklace with earrings. "Is there a bracelet with this?"Hermione Asked.The Assistant shook his head. "I'll take this"Hermione Said. She paid for it and left.

 She paid for it and left