20

She opened her eyes glimmering from unshed tears. Tulad din noong una, ang kaibahan nga lang ngayon ay hindi niya gustong pumatak.

"Y-yeah, I guess so," she whispered back and unconsciously moved to ease the little discomfort.

"Don't—do that!" he said hoarsely and held her close. "I promise, this time it's going to be different." He moved slowly. She moaned seductively in a mixture of a little pain and pleasure. 

"We'll make it nice and easy, baby," even if it kills me.

Please forgive me, I know not what I do Please forgive me, I can't stop loving Don't deny me this pain I'm going through Please forgive me, I need you like I do....

He wasn't prepared for this gentleness. Umpisa pa lang, his passion have exploded already. Which she responded in equal fire. And to slow down now and be gentle in the middle of an explosion—and on counter top? heaven and hell!

But he owed that to her to make up for the first time. That magic moments one long ago afternoon.

He touched his lips to hers, soft as a butterfly wing. His tongue playing, teasing, caressing.

"Kiss me back," he commanded hoarsely.

She didn't feel sexual. At least, sa sandaling iyon. Though it didn't hurt like the first time, she could feel the little discomfort and Nick is trying to drive deep. But the sound of his husky voice alone made her body burn again.

She parted her mouth and met his tongue. Then his lips trailed down to her breasts. She almost cried out when her mouth closed on her hardened peaks. His hand moved further below, his thumb touching so lightly the secret parts of her.

Banayad siyang napasinghap and arched her body. Tuluyang nakalimutan ang discomfort. He began driving fast and a slow burning ache started in her stomach.

"N-Nick..."

"Hmm..."

"W-what's the matter—with—me?" Her nails digging into his flesh and she moaned sexily every moved he made.

"Nothing," he whispered in a rasped breathing. "I have just branded you mine for the second time around. Let it go, baby..." he almost pleaded with her. I won't last another minute.

...but one thing I'm sure of is the way we made love...

Her heart pounded rapidly. She was clutching his shoulders. Then she felt something violent erupted from within her. She moaned and in seconds her breathing stopped. Isinubsob ni Nick ang mukha sa buhok niya and held her tight and cried her name in a shattering climax just as the song ended.

Please forgive me I can't stop loving you, can't stop loving you.

NANG bumalik sa normal ang paghinga nilang dalawa ay bumitaw mula sa pagkakayakap si Nick sa kanya. He stared at her tenderly. Her face glowed from the soft light.

"I have touched and kissed something just below your stomach, Alaina. What is it?" Yumuko ang binata at hinaplos ang tiyan niya at hinanap ng kamay at tingin sa mapusyaw na liwanag. Napahugot ng paghinga si Alaina. "Saan galing ang pilat na ito?"

"Pilat?" Kung hindi dahil sa mapulang liwanag ay nakita na sana ni Nick ang pagkawala ng kulay ng mukha niya. Sunod-sunod ang kaba ng dibdib. "Appendecitis! Yes, appendecitis!" napakabilis niyang naisagot na nagpasalubong sa mga kilay ni Nick.

Mabilis na bumaba mula sa counter ang dalaga at dinampot na isa-isa ang mga kasuotan at nagsimulang magbihis. Inagaw ni Nick ang shorts mula sa kamay niya.