Chapter 21

James P.O.V
"Heyy babyyy," Leah slurred between her words. Damnit, she was drunk. Ever since I kidnapped Molly, she drank every night. No, I never stopped sleeping with her. I needed a good fuck every now and then. Doesn't everybody?

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"You know what I want," she bit her lip and ran her finger down my chest. She took her shirt off, her boobs now on full display. I ran my hand over my face.

"Oh, fuck it," I slung her over my shoulder and slammed her onto the bed....

                     30 minutes later

She was asleep, now I don't have to deal with her whining. I hear a loud bang come from the basement, I throw on my shirts and pants and run down. The door slams onto the wall from the force of me pushing it open. "What the fuck is all this damn telling about?!"

I see one of my other men, Tucker, punching Molly repeatedly. I was absolutely pissed, I'm the only one that gets to toaxh her. But I couldn't show weakness, it would ruin the plan.

Molly P.O.V
Once again, I wake up to a pounding headache. I look around, seeing that I am no longer tied up, but in a small cell. Also on a very small, very uncomfortable bed.

It is disgusting in here, new and old blood is splattered along the walls.  They must have kept me in the same place I was before I blacked out. I can't complain, being in here is better than being tied up in a chair.

I try to sit up, but not before wincing and yelling in pain from the whip marks. As soon I yelled, the door came flying open and in came one of the guys from yesterday.

"Do you ever shut up?!" He yells and stomps over, and lifts me up by my hair. The man repeatedly punches, kicks, slaps, and yells at me over and over again. I fall hard on the ground as he releases me. The door slams open again, and standing in the doorway is James, and two other men.

"What is all this god damn yelling about?!" James yells. He looks down at me and then looks at the man in front of me. "What did she do this time?" James asks, while running his hand down his face. "She was yelling, boss. I got tired of it, came in here to tell her to be quiet, and the bitch attacks me. So, I taught her a lesson." I shake my head and grit my teeth. What a damn liar! "Did she now?" James says with his teeth clenched.

He goes over to where I am, picks me up, and slams me onto my stomach on the bed. James tells one of the men to grab him the chains, the man brings them over and hands them to him. He then chains me to the bed and rips off my shirt. One of them other men hands him something, and he takes it. James then raises his arm and brings the whip down onto my back. I whimper in pain, and James says, "you will count every hit, ending at 30, if you make one sound other than counting, another one will be added." I nod my head, as he brings the whip down. I flinch, "1...2...3...4...5." A cry accidentally escapes my mouth. "One more," he laughs.

                    15 minutes later

"35," I say with a shaky voice. James drops the whip, and takes off the chains. He flips me over onto my back and grabs my chin, so I'm looking at him. "You think I'm being harsh, but this is what you get when you don't behave." He scolds, before slapping me on the cheek, before walking away. But, before walking out, he says to the men. "Do whatever the hell you want with her, I don't really give a shit." The door slams when he leaves.

All of them give me a menacing look, and I know this is not going to end very well.

Leah P.O.V
I go downstairs when I see James is no longer by my side, figuring hes with that little slut. I put on something very revealing to get everyone's attention, all eyes should always be on me.

Looking up, I see all of the men on top of her. She makes no noise, but the pain is clear on her face. Shit, why do I care? I dont, she deserves it. Although, I had to admit, it looked painful, very painful,  nobody deserves that...
________________________________________________

To be continued....