Chapter 20

Molly P.O.V
I woke up to a sharp pain in my head.  I'm in a metal, rusted chair, my hands tied behind my back and my ankles tied to the legs of the chair. I look around, all I see is that I'm in the middle of some sort of basement. But it was more like a large cell, just without the metal bars. There's no windows or doors down here, atleast from what I can see.

I start to wonder how I got here, then the memories start flooding my mind.
Hes back... How did he find me? How did he know I was there? Did somebody tell him where I was? I don't understand what I ever did to deserve this.

I twist my hands, trying to hopefully loosen the ropes. But no such luck, the ropes had only tightened around my wrists. I can feel my wrists starting to bleed from the rope being so tight. Not being able to mentally handle being tied up anymore, I start to move around, only causing the chair to lose balance and fall to the ground. My head hit the ground with a loud thump, causing me to groan in pain.

I hear heavy footsteps, getting louder and louder as they come towards me. A large metal door slams open, then closed again. The footsteps come closer and closer until they reach where I am.

"Trying to escape now are we?" An unknown voice echoes through the room. He roughly lifts me by my hair, then causing me to yelp in pain. The man takes out his phone and dials a number. "Boss?" He pauses. "The girl down in the basement, shes trying to get loose. What do you want me to do with her?" He questions the so called 'boss' "OK, yes sir." He hangs up the phone and looks at me. "Well, looks it's not your lucky day." The man laughs and puts his hands in his pockets. "The boss wants to deal with you himself."

The man, who's name I do not know, walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I hear the jingle of keys and then the door locking.

Just great. I have no way out of here.

***

James P.O.V
I get a call from Landon, one of my men, that Molly was trying to escape. I find it very amusing that she thinks she could ever escape me. No matter where she goes, I will always find her.

Jaeden P.O.V
I want to call the police, so they can find Molly. I want her to come back to me. I miss her. Shes the only person I've ever loved since my mother's death.

When she died, my father blamed me. He always said it was my fault, that I distracted her when she was trying to keep her focus on the road.

But, that wasn't the case at all.

We were hit by a drunken truck driver.

He had started to convince me that it was my fault. I caused her death. After she died, he started drinking and doing drugs almost all the time. He was at bars and clubs atleast five times a week. I had nobody, for years, I was alone. But all of that changed when I met Molly. She took the pain away and replaced it with love and happiness. And for that, I owe her my life.

***
Molly P.O.V
It's been hours, and I'm still tied up down here. I'm starting to go stir crazy, wondering if they will ever come back. Or when the so called 'boss' will deal with me like he said he was.

                    1 hour later

I, once again, hear heavy footsteps coming to the door. Then the jingle of keys unlocking the door. It slams open and closed, and in walk three large men.

"Boss says to bring her to the room, he will deal with her there," one man says.

The two other men say nothing, but they walk over and untie me. One man picks me up from the chair and swings my body over his shoulder. I don't kick or hit him, not having the energy to put up a fight. There would be no point in fighting, I would just be punished for it later on.

We stop at a door, the first man unlocks it and we walk inside. He sets me down onto a bed and handcuffs me to it. He gives me a concerning look and walks over to the men standing by the doorway.

"You two watch her, I will inform boss that shes here." The other two just nod their heads in understanding.

***
The man from before walks in the door with another man, who I guess is the boss. I dont look up at them, so I can't tell who it is.

The boss walks up to me and leans down so we are eye level. I refuse to let my eyes meet his.

"Look at me," he says. I suck in a breath, I know exactly who he is. But, I still don't look at him. "Look at me," he says but more firmly this time. I still refuse to look up. He let's out a frustrated sigh and firmly grips my chin. I look up at him glaring at me and I hold my breath.

"Trying to escape again?" James says.

He laughs and picks up a whip from the table. One of them grabs me by the waist and flips me over onto my stomach. I let out a cry in pain when the whip cracks down onto my back.

***
When he was satisfied, he threw the whip to the ground. He then flipped me back over and sat me down into a sitting position. I look up at him with tear stained eyes. I can feel the blood running down my back from my new wounds, that will surely leave some scars.

"You will never ever leave me."