Chapter 9

Molly P.O.V
Home, Jaeden said as if it were both of ours. I wouldn't mind living with him. Hell, it would be a dream come true to be with him all the time. He taught me true happiness, not with a price tag, but with heart. That's what means the most.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you ready to go?" He asked, standing by the doorway with all the bags in his hands.

"Yep" I say cheerfully. "I'm soo ready to leave this place."

"Well, alright then." He chuckles.

He walks over to me and helps me in the wheelchair. I think the wheelchair is unnecessary, but the doctors say that I'm not supposed to walk by myself yet. Even though I'm fully capable of walking on my own.

"Jaeden, I can sit down by myself you know." I say sternly but also playfully.

"I know you can, but I still want to help you."

I roll my eyes and let him help me.

"Are you satisfied now?" I say sarcastically.

"Yep, now let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got into the car and I drifted off into my thoughts. My thoughts of being in his house, how my life was going to change. But most of all, I thought of Jaeden. Why would he want me in his house? Does he just feel bad for me? Does he feel like it's his job to protect and care for me? Will he be like James? That last thought made me tense and shrink into my seat. Jaeden obviously noticed my discomfort, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" He asked, I heard him but I stayed quiet. "Molly?" He asked again, sounding more worried.

"I'm fine."

"No," was all he had to say, and I knew exactly what he meant.

I sighed and sat up in the seat.

"I just- I don't want to be a burden to you and I feel like I've already caused you enough trouble and if I stayed in you house it would only bring you more." I said all in one breath, but before I could say anymore Jaeden pulled off to the side off the road, stopped the car, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't ever think that you would be a burden to me. I could never get tired of having you in my life"

"You really mean that?"

"Yes. I really really mean that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaeden P.O.V
When we got home I helped Molly up the stairs. She couldn't get changed by herself so I had to help her, that was a big struggle.

"I- I don't have anything to wear."

"You can wear one of my shirts and a pair of sweats" I go into my closet and grab one of my 'Thrasher' t-shirts and a pair of grey 'champion' sweat pants. "Here" I say handing them to her.

"Thanks" she says and I walk out of the room. I wait outside the door for a few minutes and then I hear her call me. "Jaeden" she calls and I come in the door.

"Are you okay?"

She pauses and looks down.

"I uh- I need help getting the clothes on"

"Oh- um," I studder "I guess- take your shirt off?" It came out more as a question. Her eyes widen and she shrinks down. "No. No. No. I didn't mean it like that, Molly, I promise I won't hurt you."

She starts to calm down and come towards me.

"C- Can you turn around?" I nod and turn around. "Okay, I'm done"

I turn around once again and my eyes widen at her bruised body. She tried to cover herself as much as possible. I was in shock at the looks of her. I could see all of her ribs and her collarbone was very defined from lack of weight, there was no way she weighed over 100 pounds. She was covered in bruises, anywhere from her torso to her knees. She was covered in scars all along her arms from self harm I'm guessing, scars on her torso. Belt marks on her arms. Huge welts, scars, and bruises all along her back. I was angry, sad, and shocked at the sight I was seeing.

"Did he do this to you?!"
__________________________________________________

Before you say anything, yes I know, I update very slowly. I try to make the chapters interesting and not choppy, so it will take a while. But, one more think I would like to mention.....I'm planning another story! I'm not giving away any spoilers or tell you what it is about. I will not start writing it until this story is finished. If I write two stories at once, I would update probably every two weeks, I'd like to update twice a week. But right now I'm updating once a week (every 4-6 days) I really wish I could update faster but with me being in school, it not going to happen.

Anyway

To be continued.....