Chapter 19

James...

There he was, standing right there in front of me with no good intentions, I'm sure of. I was petrified, but I just stood there. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. It was physically impossible for me to do anything right now. He let out a laugh, making shivers go down my whole body. My heart was beating in a frantic pattern. My lungs running out of oxygen.

He had started stalking towards my shaking figure. I still couldn't move. I made no eye contact as he stopped right in front of me, leaving not even two inches of space between us. Reaching his hand up to my face, he drug his finger from my temple down to my jaw and let out another laugh, more sinister and evil than the last. I pushed him away, not wanting his hands on my anymore. I did not regret my action. He stumbled back, looking at me shockingly once he regained balance.

"Gotten stronger since the last time I saw you, huh?" He grinned and gripped the crowbar. "I can fix that." He started stalking towards me. "Been too long since last time." He stopped and looked at the crowbar, then me again. "I think it's time I give you a proper punishment. Dont you agree?"

He swung the crowbar, but I ducked just in time and ran up the stairs. Not getting but four or five steps before I was yanked back by my hair. And hitting my head on the railing in the process. I let out a cry in pain and held my head.

"Still stupid as I remember. Don't you ever learn?" He scoffed, gripping the crowbar so tight that his knuckles turned white, and stalked towards me once again.

"L-leave me a-alone" I slid myself backwards against the stairs, trying to get away from him.

"Now why would I do that?" He tried to make his voice sound so sweet, it made me sick. He leaned on one knee in front of me and grinned.

"What do you want from me?"

"You know exactly what I want." He paused. "Don't pretend like you don't know. We both know that if you denied not knowing, you would be lying. You of all people should know that I hate it when people lie." He knelt over top of me, gripped my hair tightly, then caressed my face

"Get off of me you monster!" I yell and push him off of me. Or, I try to push him off, but he doesn't budge.

His grasp tightens on my hair, he pulls his arm back and punches me in the face. With the force of his punch, my head slams against the railing again. He gets off of me and walks into the kitchen, coming back with a wooden bat in his hands.

"You know, it's really funny how you think that you could ever beat me." He walks over to me and kneels beside me. "You want to know what I think?" He asks, I dont reply. "I asked you a question, answer me."

"What do you believe?" I ask him

"I believe that you are pretending to be strong, because let's be honest here." He scoffed. "You are not strong, hell, if anything you're weak. A weak and worthless little girl. Nobody wants you, nobody has ever wanted you, and nobody ever will. You're nothing. Remember that." I tried so hard not to cry, he's right. And that's the sad thing, is that I know he is right. He stands up and puts the bat over his shoulder. "Night night, bitch" he snaps at me and swings the bat.

I felt a sharp pain in my head, and everything went black....again

Jaeden P.O.V
It's been hours since I had left the house. I really hate leaving Molly by herself, but I wanted to surprise her. It's getting late, I figure she will be asleep by now. So, I'll just gave to wait to tell her in the morning. For now we will get some rest.

I step out of my car and walk up the pathway to the door. I walk up to find something unexpected, the door is open. Inside there is no noticeable damage. I walk around and inspect. First the upstairs, the bedrooms, and then the bathrooms. Then the downstairs, the livingroom, bathroom, guest bedroom, and lastly the kitchen. On the refrigerator door was a blue sticky note. I took it off and read it. On the note it read...

So, I heard you've been messing around with my girlfriend, huh? You took her away from me, and now I'm taking her away from you, forever. Theres nothing you can do to get her back, shes mine now. And another thing, if you ever even think about calling the police I will kill her without hesitation. Don't test me. - J

P.S. if I feel like letting you talk to her I will, but don't be getting any ideas or you know what will happen.

I read over the the note over and over again, not believing what I'm reading. How could I let this happen? What do I do? I cant tell the police or he will kill her. But I can't leave her with him. I pace around the room, I go up to the wall and punch it repeatedly until I feel satisfied, then I drop to my knees in defeat.

What am I going to do....