Chapter 13

The next few chapters will be in flashback, that's why the faunt is different.
_____________________________________

Young Jaeden P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, only to see flashing lights and hearing blazing sirens. I can't really see very much of anything, and the memories all came flooding back at once. Where are my parents? Are they okay? Is anybody coming to get me?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard people yelling.

'How many people were in the car?' One asked.

'Three. A child, a woman, and a man.'

'What is their condition like?'

'The woman is dead....'

What? Who?

'And the man?'

'Head trauma and unconsciousness'

'What about the kid?'

'Hes passed out, but stuck in the car. We'll have to cut him out'

Does he mean me?

'Have you called anybody to help?'

'I called the fire department around 10 minutes ago. We will bring them all to the hospital after they get the boy out of the car'

The other man doesnt say anything, and the one man leaves his side and walks over to the car. He kneels down beside the car, the side that I am on.

'Can you hear me?' He asks

'Y- yes' I say quietly 'W- Where am I? I'm s- stuck...'

'Ok good, you're awake. The fire department is on their way here. They will help you get out, you be fine'

'Fine' I began to think, I dont know if I'll every be just fine. I have no clue where my parents are. I can barely breathe.....I'm terrified right now

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of a siren. I think it's the fire department.

'They're here. We are going to get you out of here'

I nod and he goes to talk to the fire men

He comes back after about a minute with the firemen

'Hes right here' the man says

'You said we have to cut him out?'

'Yes, we have been trying and nothing is working'

'Alright. I'll get my team, and we will get to work'

30 minutes later

'Hes out now. Get him on the stretcher and bring him to the hospital'

'Yes sir'

They bring a stretcher, and put me on it. Then put me in the back of the ambulance. My vision was blurry and everything was moving fast. I could hear the muffled voices of the paramedics talking to me.

'Can you hear me?' He asked

I nodded my head 'yes'

'We are going to the hospital, you'll be fine'

I nodded my head 'yes' again to let him know that a heard him.

10 minutes later

'Get him into immediate surgery!' One of the paramedics yelled, nobody came to me. If they weren't talking about me, then who were they talking about?

'Take the kid into room 54B and get him one some antibiotics' another paramedic said.

They set me down on the hospital bed and started hooking me up to many machines. I don't know if they noticed that I was awake or not, because they didnt even look at me while hooking up the machines. Their voices were still muffled, so I could tell what they were saying. One doctor said one thing to the other three, and everyone of the left but him. Then he started asking me questions.

'Are you in any pain?' He asked me

I shook my head 'no'

'Do you know how the car wreck happened?'

I looked down at my feet for a minute, and then shook my head 'no' again.

'Were either of you parents drinking alcohol before or while in the car?'

'no'

He asked me a few more questions about the car accident, I answered no for every one.

'Do you have any questions?' He asked

'Yes' I paused for a moment 'D- do you know where my mom and dad are?' He sighed and looked down at his feet before continuing.

'I'm sorry son. You're mom is dead...'

_______________________________________

Before anyone says anything, I know I haven't updated in over a month. But, I'm trying to update. I promise. I'm been going through some problems at home right now and I'm trying to update as fast as I can.

To be continued........