Chapter 4

This chapter is going to be pretty long, but enjoy😁

Molly P.O.V.

I don't even look at him, I can't. What am I supposed to say? Yes, my foster parents hate me, they beat me everyday. My foster dad invites his friends over and they all have their turns either raping or hitting me in some sort of way. Its either with a whip, belt, or just punching, slapping, and kicking, and don't forget pouring alcohol on my back after they whip me, letting it coat and burn the open wounds. Oh yeah, my boyfriend also rapes me and is the reason I cry myself to sleep every single night....?

"Molly....Please tell me, who did this to you?"

"I can't tell you. He'll kill me if I tell you."

"Tell me, I can help."

"No! You can't help me!" I yell and jump up. "Nobody can help me! Don't you get it, I'm stuck with this, with him. If I run, he will find me. He has a hold on me and there's nothing I can do." I started to cry. Jaeden ran over again and held me while I cried. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I- I just....I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Its alright, I don't blame you. If I were in your situation, I wouldn't want to tell anybody either."

"Thankyou for understanding." I say quietly. He rubs my back and I tense up, the wounds are still tender from a few nights ago when he had his friends over.

"No problem. But, can you tell me who did this to you?"

I pull away from his embrace and look up at him.

*sigh* "Alright I'll tell you, but not here. Meet me at the beach tonight, 7 o'clock."

"I'll be there."

He hugs me once more and walks out of the locker room. I sit here for a few more minutes and then go to class. When I walk in everybody is staring at me, even the teacher. There is one open seat, next to James. Shit, he's going to ask where I was. I walk over and sit down and do my assignment, I can feel him staring at me. He reaches over and grabs my arm roughly, making me jump.

"Where were you?" He says in an angry tone.

"In the locker room"

"No shit, I knew that. I meant, who were you with?"

"I was with a friend"

"Bullshit, you don't have any friends."

"You don't have any right to say that," I said scowling at him.

"You better watch your tone, don't you remember what happened yesterday?"

"I hate you," I didn't regret saying that.

He smirks at me and twists my arms so hard that I heard it pop.

"Think before you speak nextime."

After School

I didn't even wait for James today, I just walked to the house. It's a thirty minute walk but I really don't give a shit, I do NOT want to see him right now.

After about 10 minutes, I hear his black Cadillac come up behind me, but I ignore it and keep walking.

"Get in the car, Molly."

I ignore him and speed up.

"Get in the fucking car."

I still ignore him.

"I said get in the fucking car now!!" He gets out of the car and slams me onto the ground, causing me to hit my head on the sidewalk. "Good luck getting home now." He gets back in the car and drives off.

I'm so done with him.

25 minutes later

"Your late again," My foster dad says crossing his arms.

I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. When I get in my room, I throw my bag down and flop myself down on my bed and close my eyes.

I look at my phone and check the time, it's 6:18 already. Shit, I guess I fell asleep. I need to get ready, good thing the beach is only a 5 minute walk from here.

I roll out of bed and go to my closet. 'What should i wear?' I thought to myself. Ah fuck it, since when did I care what I looked like.

I throw on a pair of my favorite black jeans and a large black hoodie. I leave my hair the way it is, down and wavy.

I walk downstairs and just as I'm about to walk out of the doors my foster dad yells at me.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"I'm going out"

"No your not!"

"Try and stop me," I walk out and slam the door in his face. I swear I want to leave that place, the only problem is that I have nowhere to go.

5 minutes later

I walk onto the beach and
immediately see Jaeden sitting by the water. I go up next to him and sit down.

"Hi..."

"Hey, so are you ready to tell me.." it wasn't really a question.

"Yeah, I- I guess"

"I'll start from the beginning. So, when James and I first met our relationship was almost perfect. We hung out every day, we never fought or had arguements. But one day he....changed. He asked me to meet him at the beach one evening. When I got there I could tell he was drunk by the tone of his voice and the way he was acting. He would grab onto me very tightly and curse in every single sentence he said. He offered for me to stay with him but I said no, that made him mad. He drug me into the car and took me to his house. We got in the house and he immediately slammed me against the wall and started kissing me. I told him to stop but he wouldn't. I screamed, cried, and fought but he didn't budge. Nobody was there, so they couldn't hear me scream. Everyday from that night he changed. When I rejected him, he hit me. When I yelled at him for hitting me, he would hit me again. He wouldn't even listen to me when I told him to stop, he just kept going. I can't tell anybody, he threatened to kill me and whoever I told. But that's not all who did something to me. It was also my foster parents, I've been with them since I was 12, they mentally and psychically abuse me. They'll hit me with a belt and tell me that I'm worthless, so much that I started to believe it. My foster dad will even invite his friends over and let them do whatever they want. Its anywhere from raping me, whipping, kicking, punching, or slapping, and pouring alcohol along the open wounds."

I showed Jaeden the welts on my arms from the belt beating, the whip and burn marks along my back, and the bruises on my ribs from the kicking and punching.

"Jesus, I never would've imagined that." He held me in his arms and I cried. "You're not going back to that house tonight....I- I just can't let you."

"Wait- What?"

"Come with me, come to my house. I don't want you being in your- that house. I can't stand that they do this to you, it makes my blood boil."

I get what he was saying, and I don't argue. "Ok fine, I'll stay with you."

_____________________________________

End of Chapter 4.....