𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 ~ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

It was finally here. Christmas Eve. Sebastian's first proper Christmas in what seemed like years.

The whole house was decorated with Christmas lights, dangling from the railing on the stairs to the lining of the ceiling. A large tree, decorated to perfection, was in the centre of the living room, standing in all its glory.

Food, all brought by Sebastian and the rest of the group, consisted of a glazed ham, roasted potatoes, veggies and Lisa's famous broccoli with cheese sauce, Christmas cookies, cheesecake.

Let's just say the table was packed.

The jug was filled with water, ready to be boiled for late night hot chocolates and marshmallows. No parents were in sight, all bundled up at the Evans's for their own party.

Chris was downstairs, blasting carols through Sebastian's record player with the rest of the guys while Sebastian, Letitia, Scarlett and the rest of the girls get ready.

They were dressed in matching Christmas sweaters in which held their names across the front. Christmas hats were upon their heads, Dutch braids tied through all the girls hair and now they were doing each other's makeup.

"So, what do you think Chris got you?" Scarlett asks, tilting Sebastian's chin to the side as she begins to do the wing liner.

Sebastian shrugs. "No idea. I'll love it either way though."

Elizabeth awes. "What did you end up getting him?"

"I got him the thing about Harry cause he's been wanting that for ages, some chocolate, a photo album, and his football jersey for Ohio." Sebastian responds.

Brie and Letitia tilt their heads in confusion. "I thought he was given that already?"

Sebastian shook his head. "They were supposed to mail it, but it got sent to my house instead. So I thought, why not give it to him for Christmas."

"That's super cute." Tessa responds, tapping red lipstick across her lovers lips. "But how do you get those sorta things mixed up?"

"I texted Scott to put it into my mailbox when it came if he could." Sebastian laughs. "He did it."

The group all laughs. "Good ol Scott."

"Sebastian, this is so unfair!" Scarlett yells. "How do you look so fucking good with eyeliner on?!"

Sebastian laughs, looking himself up and down in the mirror. "Wow, I do."

"Show off!" Letitia calls, causing the group to laugh.

"Okay, lets go downstairs."

They all get up from their spots, heading over to the door. "Hey, before we go down.." Letitia suddenly says, stopping everyone in their tracks. "Can I tell you guys something?"

They all nod, Sebastian smiling encouragingly. "Of course." They say. "What's up?"

Letitia sucks in a deep breath, looking over to Sebastian for reassurance. He nods, taking ahold of her hand and giving it a squeeze. "Okay... I.. I'm bi."