𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Phase two of the plan was meant to be easy. All Sebastian had to do was go into the boys locker room, take out Chris's football uniform, wash it and put it back, ready for their next game. Though Sebastian being Sebastian, it wasn't easy.

Emily had to reassure him at least ten times that he would be fine and that he wouldn't get caught. Then, she shoved him inside and waited by the door to be on the lookout.

Sebastian slowly tiptoed over to Chris's locker, doing the combination in which Emily had written down for him, and watched as it swung open. There it was. Chris's uniform was right in front of him, a picture Sebastian had never seen before on top of it.

It was of Chris when he was younger, standing next to someone who seemed to be his father or even an uncle. They were dressed in football shirts and were holding a football between them. Sebastian smiled warmly. Chris looked so happy. His blue eyes sparkling under the summer sun.

Sebastian carefully placed the picture to the side, grabbed the dirty uniform, and slammed the locker shut. He shoves the uniform into his bag, looks side to side before racing out of the locker room.

"Did you get it?" Emily asks, grinning.

Sebastian nods. "Is this really a good idea?" Sebastian asks in return, looking nervous. "What if he goes to wash it himself?"

Emily sighs. "Seb, my boy." She says, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "The guys don't bother until the match which is in two days. So make sure you put it back tomorrow morning."

"O-okay."

Emily smiles and pats his shoulder. "Well, I gotta head to calculus. See you at lunch?"

Sebastian nods hesitantly. "Yeah."

Emily fluffs up his hair and saunters away, arms crossed. Sebastian drops his shoulders and places his gaze to the ground, making his way to art. He was thankful to not have English first, having been scared of seeing Chris and letting spill that he had his football uniform in his bag.

Sebastian takes his usual seat and places his pencil case and art book up on the table. The teacher was the only other person in the room and she smiles warmly over at him. "Good morning, Sebastian."

Sebastian smiles small and nods. "Morning." He responds. She was the only teacher to ever get a smile out of him and a normal response.

"I've been meaning to talk to you, but your so fast to leave I haven't had a chance to." She chuckles, leaning against his table.

Sebastian blushes. "S-Sorry." He mumbles.

"No, don't be. One of your friends, Chris, came to see me a few weeks ago and showed me this beautiful chalk art I have ever seen. He said you did it."

Sebastian bites his lip and nods his head. "Yeah, I did. Chris told me to draw the first thing to pop into my head, so I did."

His teacher grins. "Well, I'm happy to tell you that with the amount of beauty and originality of your artwork, you could quite possibly get into any art school you apply to."

"Really?!"

"Of course! Come see me once exams start and we can look over all the art schools."