𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

After a quick lunch break, Sebastian's bedroom is fully dry and ready to have furniture to be brought in. Chris helps him to remove the plastic from the wooden floor, making sure none of the paint was wet.

It was very lucky that Sebastian was able to get into the art school in Brooklyn, otherwise all of this painting would've gone to waste.

Chris helps Sebastian to set up his bed and chest of drawers, before being called back downstairs to help Georgeta move a couch. Sebastian gets to work on moving his furniture to his preference, placing a full body mirror in one corner of the room. Fairy lights hang over top, a few pictures pegged to the strands, and two small baskets are placed on the ground. One filled with records and the other for dirty washing.

Sebastian sets up his record player on the other side of the room, placing his chest of drawers beside it. One side was filled with his clothes, the rest being hung up in the closet, and the other side was filled with his art supplies. Even the chalk from the trip was in there, not being used since their night in town.

Sebastian sighs. Oh how he wished to be able to visit that town once again.

He grabs the mini ladder from the hallway and uses it to hang up the rest of the fairy lights on the railing on his bed, then moves on to hanging up the rest of the pictures and records on his walls.

Once he is finished, Sebastian makes his bed and flops back onto it, gazing up at the roof, fiddling with the Cetus necklace hanging from his neck. His sweet, doe eyes take in the work of art he had created, a smile poking at his cheeks, and he sighs happily.

He never imagined the day where he would see his mother again. Well, he had, but he never thought it would become true. Sebastian always thought that he would either live with his father until he could run away or would die for making a mistake. He never thought he'd see the day where the letter comes in the mail, saying they would love to have Sebastian at their school. Never thought he'd see the day where he graduates. Never thought he'd see the day where he was freed from all the pain and sorrow.

Sebastian thought he wouldn't survive. But, Chris changed that. Chris changed that in just a few weeks.

Sebastian owed a lot to him. To the man he loves.

"Hey baby." Chris says softly upon entering the room, drifting his eyes around with a smile before landing back on the brunette beauty.

Sebastian pouts cutely and opens his arms out wide. "Hug." He mumbles, eyes large and sparkling like a puppy.

Chris croons, striding into his boyfriends arms and taking a seat on the edge of the bed, bringing Sebastian with him to rest in his lap.

"Hi." Chris whispers, pressing a kiss to Sebastian's pink tinted nose. "Did you put blush on or something?"

Sebastian giggles and nods, rubbing at his nose. "Yeah, Letitia said I should try it. Something about it making me look cuter or something."

"Don't rub it off," Chris responds sweetly, taking Sebastian's wrist gently in his hand. "I like it. It's like your own little work of art, just on your face."

Sebastian bites his lip. "You.. you really like it..?"

Chris nods. "Of course, Seb. You look adorable."