𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫

A/N : OMFG I JUST PUBLISHED THE WRONG CHAP AND HAD TO QUICKLY UNDO IT JESUS CHRIST 😂

When they arrive at the bridge, Sebastian's heart swells with a large amount of peace he can't help but smile. He takes Chris's hand in his own and the two walk onto the bridge side by side.

Chris looks up at the sky, Sebastian looking down at the lake he had almost jumped into to end it all. To think that after all his pain and suffering, Sebastian would be able to look back at this moment and feel.. stupid. Stupid for wanting to die. For wanting to end it all.

He has so many people in his life to live for. But he also understands why he wanted to. Life was terrible, disgusting. Hurting him in so many ways, how could it not push him over the edge?

But now, standing here beside Chris, looking out at the water. He felt safe. He felt strong, as though he had the strength to get through this. If Chris hadn't found him, Sebastian wouldn't be feeling this way.

Sebastian turns his head to look up at Chris, biting his lip. Amanda's words were echoing through his head, pushing him to have the courage she had spoken about just yesterday. Because I have a feeling your not the only one trying to push them away.

"Kiss me." He says so softly that Chris almost misses it.

"What?" Chris asks, turning himself around to face Sebastian. He was shocked. He truely thought Sebastian had stopped liking him.

"Kiss me." Sebastian repeats, placing Chris's hands on his shoulders. "Please."

Chris's hand moves to cradle Sebastian's cheek in his palm, thumb caressing the soft, tear soaked skin. Nodding his head down, his lips almost meet Sebastian's. "You're sure?" Chris whispers.

Surprising himself and Chris, Sebastian doesn't respond. He kisses Chris. His first love. The first person he ever loved. His only love. And when Chris parts his lips with Sebastian's, Sebastian doesn't think about it. Because for the first time in his life, Sebastian fits. He fits without question. Chris is in love with him and that's all that matters.

Chris braces Sebastian's cheeks with both his hands and pulls him even closer. He was so happy. So happy to have Sebastian in his arms once more, lips pressed together, fitting like two puzzle pieces.

His hands travel down to Sebastian's bruised neck, then along his bony shoulders. His very touch sending waves upon waves of emotion through Sebastian. Excitement. Fear. Pure glee. Everything all at once.

Chris traces his hands down Sebastian's sides and rest on his waist, pulling away. They pant in unison, foreheads resting together, hands clutching at the others clothing in fear of them disappearing. But there's trust that it won't happen, an understanding that they won't ever hurt each other. Won't ever leave each other.

Sebastian looks up into Chris's eyes, fresh tears streaming down his cheeks and smiles. "I love you." Sebastian whispers.

Chris smiles and brings his hands up to Sebastian's cheeks, wiping them clear. "I love you too." Chris responds, pressing a kiss to Sebastian's nose.

They stay there for the rest of the afternoon, holding each other close, never letting go. They watch the sun begin to set, the rays of oranges, pinks and yellows covering the clear sky. It was all they needed.