𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

When Chris returned to the cabin, holding two brown bags, Sebastian had already finished packing his bag and had placed all of Chris's belongings from the bathroom on his bed.

Sebastian jumps at hearing Chris's greeting and turns around. "Sorry.." he mumbles, "I just thought it would be helpful if I got got everything out of the bathroom." Sebastian explains sheepishly.

Chris smiles and waves him off. "It's fine. I appreciate the help." Chris responds, placing the bags on the table. "Breakfast is served."

Sebastian smiles and takes a seat, opening his bag. Pancakes with bacon. Perfect. "Thank you." Sebastian says, digging in.

Chris grins. "No problem."

When the two had finished breakfast, gotten dressed and had made sure they had packed everything, Chris took Sebastian by the hand and went on one last walk together around the camp.

The sun was shining, though there was warnings of rain, brightening the green leaves on the trees. Birds chirped a soft melody with the crickets, grass swaying with the breeze. Neither of them wanted to leave.

"I'm gonna miss this." Sebastian breathes, gazing up at the bright blue sky.

"Yeah, me too." Chris chuckles, making Sebastian turn to him. "I miss my dog though."

Sebastian giggles at the pout on the latter's lips. "Dodger?" He asks, and Chris nods.

"Yep, that's my lil buddy."

They walk around a few more times, Chris introducing Sebastian to Brie, Robert and Jeremy before heading back to the cabin. Sebastian does one last look through his bag then joins Chris on the front steps, sending him a warm smile. Chris sends one back.

"You know, I'm glad we were bunked together." Chris says, handing Sebastian one of his headphones.

Sebastian takes it happily, placing it in his ear. "Me too."

It only takes a few minutes for the buses to arrive, students getting called by the teachers to gather outside of the hall. Sebastian lifts his bag and lugs it over, pillow underneath his arm with Chris right beside him.

"I can't believe we're leaving." Chris mumbles sadly, chewing on his lip. "It went so fast."

Sebastian sighs. "Yeah, I wish we still had another week to have a break away from home and school."

Chris nods in agreement. "Me too."

The head teacher of the trip stands on a chair, hissing at them all to be quiet. After a few moments, she smiles at the silence and tired eyes looking up at her. "Well, I hope you have all enjoyed this trip." She begins. "Make sure you have all your belongings before getting onto the bus and once you get to school, you're free to head home."

Sebastian looks around all of the students, finding some wearing the same glum expression as himself while others were grinning. It makes Sebastian feel a little at ease knowing he wasn't alone, even though he was sure none of them were gonna have the same "welcome home" as Sebastian.

They place their luggage underneath the bus before Chris takes Sebastian's hand and leads him to the back seats. Chris allowed him to have the window seat, which made Sebastian happy as it helped to take his mind off of going home.