eighteen | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

You had left Satoru off with that final decision. You didn't give in to what his wishes were. When he knew you weren't going to agree with him, he left you in the classroom. He left you there trying to regain your whole body.

You glanced down at the petals that laid on the floor. Your vision blurred before you realized you were crying. Salty tears plopped onto the top of the pink beauties. They mixed with your blood and soon you cried all your tears onto them.

A few hours later, it was later in the evening and you were having a quick dinner with Nanami. He had asked you when you were making your way down the hall one afternoon. You hadn't remembered about it until he stopped you.

"You promised me dinner," was the thing he said when he bumped into you that afternoon.

You decided it was good to go off to dinner. It wasn't like it would hurt and it was food. You could never resist food. You wore simple, but fashionable clothes as you walked down towards where Nanami told you to meet him.

He was leaning on a wall with a cigar in his mouth. His signature glasses covered his brown eyes and the structure of his cheeks were noticeable. You watched him push himself off the wall and towards you.

"Evening Hikari," he said using your family's last name to address you.

You hummed as you walked beside him. He was a tall man who ran on a 7:3. He was also a year younger than you and Satoru. He was one of the juniors when you were in school with your friends. He was a great kid and still grew to be a great man.

"I was wondering why you asked me out to dinner. Is there something in particular that made you do so?" you asked as he kept his eyes forward.

"I've been meaning to have you help me scout the patch face villain," he answered as the restaurant came into view.

"So I'm unprepared. Great, I should've known why you wanted that dinner," you sighed as you were about to turn back.

Nanami grabbed onto your wrist to stop you from leaving and pressed a finger to his lips. He watched you nod and you two walked away from the restaurant. He slowly let go of your wrist and used his hearing a bit.

"Come with me."

You two had somehow made it in the sewers. The two of you were running towards the patch face who was currently running away. He had noticed you, but only gave a big smirk at your appearance.

Not willing to inflict any damage, you tried your best to not get involved until you realized that Kento would have a hard time dealing with Mahito. You sighed and began to give your efforts to keep him from getting hurt.