epilogue | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"I'm late!" you yelp in panic when you glanced at the time on your phone.

You were making your way out of your house in a rush. You were supposed to be at the high school by 8:40 AM and you were so caught up with your sketching that you didn't realize the time. You were about twenty six minutes late now.

"Crap, I'm the worst teacher ever," you mumbled as you speedily walked to the school that wasn't far from where you lived.

You were breathing in so hard as you go faster by ever second that goes by. You were a teacher at Kaisen High School. And you taught Environmental Science for only juniors and seniors. They adored you since you were one of the chill teachers.

You never cared about what your students did except made sure that they were always getting their work done. You weren't strict and always took late work. You loved your students more than ever because they gave you comfort, but you weren't really passionate in teaching. That was the only occupation in life that you had left.

You wanted to be an artist full-time, but it became hard to achieve that goal so you do part-time. You juggled doing commissions from your social media and website while keeping up with grading in school.

You were a confident and persevering girl and it was obvious that you did everything in your power to live up to that praise. You always made sure to be on time, but somehow you got too distracted with the issues in your newest commission.

It was bought by someone anonymous. They had kept their name private and everything about them private. You didn't mind since they paid a large sum for you to make it. You never cared what the person looked like or what they were like since it was never nice to judge people.

They had asked for a large piece of art to be produced. They paid four-hundred dollars for the whole thing. That was enough to last you a long time. You were thankful for this one person or whoever it was.

They asked for a torso length art piece. They had pictures of three people and from there you were off to work. They never specified anything, but somehow the scene you were making, made the three people feel familiar. It seemed as if you knew them personally.

One had black hair, the next with white, and the girl had the same color you had. Too familiar was for sure. But a commission was a commission so you had no objections when it came to high pays.

You glanced down at your watch with your strides growing bigger. You were building up sweat and the next thing you know, you're bumping into strangers. You fall onto their chest with their arms softly grabbing onto your shoulders.