sixteen | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"I'll die sooner or later," you shrugged and pushed past him.

You weren't in the mood to talk to anyone. You were so deep in your mind to even think of other things at the moment. You were caught up in Satoru. After all, he was the main reason why you were in this type of situation.

He followed you as he walked by your side. You didn't seem to care if he was following you. Too caught up in your mind to even bother to tell him off. It's not like you thought of him as an enemy with the face of your dead friend.

"I hate life,"

"Then let me kill you," he smiled as you rolled your eyes.

You smiled at his response right after. It seemed like a sentence that Geto would say to Satoru. It was funny to you that he had meaningful conversations with the white-haired male. It was good to bring the narcissistic behavior to an end.

"Our deal is standing still," you mutter as you brushed the thought out of your mind.

You finally were being distracted from your problems. Who knew people you were supposed to dislike helped with clearing your mind. That was right, you were on a walk to clear your mind. It was traditional for you to do it.

"Suguru, what did Satoru tell you when you first met me?" you ask all of a sudden.

This caught the man off-guard. It was rare for it to happen, but you were such a weird girl that he couldn't stop himself. It wasn't like he had a problem with it either. It was good to know that you could use him as an output for emotional closure and he could you for his wishes.

He dug in his mind to try and trace when the trio had met. He stopped and when you noticed that he did, you did so yourself. You waited a bit as he stared into space. You were waiting when you saw a figure off in the distance.

"She–"

"Geto! I didn't know you liked going on dates?" a man who was off in the distance had suddenly made his way in front of the duo who stood still.

He had long lakeshore blue hair. His eyes were heterochromatic of gray and blue. His whole body looked like it had stitches all over which was probably the case. He wore basic clothing in the colors black and grey.

"Mahito, what are you doing here?" the fake Suguru had disregarded what you had asked as he stared at the male in front of him.

"I was passing by when I saw you talking to a pretty lady. She must be from the Hikari clan. No wonder you took a liking to her!" he laughed and patted his boss's shoulder.

You just stood there in confusion. That's when it clicked. These were the two villains that the school was hunting. You knew because Gojo had brought it up once. He was on a mission with his students and they fought one of their alliances.

You glanced between the two of them. They looked like they were having a good conversation considering how they were villains. It was as if they acted normal. Like normal humans without any powers.

That made you smile. Another memory of how the past seemed to repeat in front of her eyes. You were admiring how they felt so comfortable with each other and the laughter that they shared. It was...heartbreaking.

"Oi. What are you thinking about?" Suguru asked which caused you to snap out of your daze.

"Huh? Oh, I was just admiring how you two act like...the past," you muttered the last part knowing full well that they heard you.

They looked at each other and then back to you. They brushed it off since you were still going through the changes in your life. It might as well help them take advantage of that though. They walked ahead as you threw yourself to follow after them.

You were following and being all friendly with the enemy. You don't even think that you can consider these guys enemies. They didn't seem to harm you. To others they might, however with your circumstance, they were respecting a deal.

A deal is a deal with Suguru.

"Let's go and meet up with the rest of the group. Before that, is there anything that you need to do?" the fake turned his head to meet your eyes.

His dark abyssal irises had you in a trance. It was like you were hypnotized. Maybe because you were just listening to what they were talking about. It had something to do with the school and that was a fact.

"Not that I know of. Why? I didn't think you would want to talk about what I wanted to do," you suspiciously hummed as you followed their strides.

He looked away. Truthfully, he was only trying to become friendly with you. He pitied you for the issues that you were going through at that moment. He considered you a good pawn in his plan so he might as well start being nice to get closer to you.

"Just...common courtesy. I did bump in and took you away from your walk," he answered hiding away from the fact that he's doing it as a part of a plan.

You bobbed your head in agreement. You were blinded by the lie to even think of all the negative things that he might've been thinking at that very moment. You were taking in the way he held high regard for himself.

Little did you know, he was going to cause torment unthinkable. A way to continue your suffering. It would be the torture of what he had planned with using you. He would make sure to end that by taking your life with him.

After all, life was never fair. So why should he make it fair?

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
jessi speaks !
don't forget to vote! and don't be a silent reader!
i love reading comments.

quadruple update??? omg what
a surprise!! this is truly a once in
a lifetime moment! i don't even do
this with other stories! anyways,
i have stuff in store for you guys.
hopefully it's good enough or else
i'll cry.

: )

question of the day:
do you have a comfort character?
if so, who is that comfort character?

my response:
uhm, levi? like who the fuck else.
he is the man who took over my entire
life and i thank him for that. i will
forever be loyal to him. he was with
me through thick and thin. i have been
through so much and i come home to home
always reminding me why i continue to live.

 i have beenthrough so much and i come home to homealways reminding me why i continue to live