thirteen | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Well, that seems easy enough. I'll just–"

"It's not that easy Satoru. It needs to be genuine, pure, and honest. You can't just go to her and say that you're in love with her," Ieiri rubbed her temples at his way of getting through situations.

He leaned his body on the wall and waited for Ieiri to elaborate. She watched him gulp at the thought of his only friend about to die. His only friend from the trio group that is. He was desperate and he called for desperate measures when it meant saving his friends.

"So then what? Tell me so I can fix it," he pleaded as his body language showed how much effort he was willing to put in.

"Are you being honest with your feelings, Satoru?" she tilted her head in a questioning manner.

That was the question that could either make or break him. She wanted to know if he was truly being honest with how he looked at her. If he only looked at her in a sisterly manner then so be it. If by chance he wasn't being truthful that day he rejected her, then that could help mend her lungs back to health.

He thought back to the times you two hung out. The places you two went. The things the two of you did together. When Suguru was gone and how the two of you used each other to cope. Nothing sexual, just plain old platonic coping. And most certainly back to the time when you two first met.

It was a quiet Friday afternoon in the Hikari place. You were a fifteen-year-old girl getting ready to go to your new school. Your parents have enrolled you in a school in Tokyo for people of your kind. And your family was known around the sorcerer world.

You didn't care because you just wanted to get school over with. It was tedious and so annoying. You were always coming home sleepy and tired before so you would think it would be the same, but no, it was so entirely different.

It was when you met two boys down a hall to your class. They were the same age and taller. Yes, those two boys were Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru. The duo would become the best friends that you had in your life.

"I'm Gojo Satoru, this besides me is Geto Suguru! Nice to meet you...?" he paused to let you introduce yourself.

"It's Y/N, Y/N Hikari. Nice to meet you too," you smiled so heavenly and carried so much innocence.

The two boys glanced at each other for a few moments before the one with black hair broke the eye contact to look at you. The white-haired boy was whispering something incoherent to their friend beside them.