two | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

She stumbled into her room and slammed the door shut. She held herself up on the wall beside her as she suddenly felt her emotions overcome her. She hadn't felt this strongly towards someone she knew for a long time. Since they grew up together, it didn't seem like they would make a good couple. Even if they did like each other.

It would ruin their friendship. After building it up for years, it would be a waste if they never worked out in the first place. She needs to lose these feelings before she loses someone so close to her.

She dragged herself into her bathroom as she held a hand around her throat. A growing feeling blossomed out of her throat. She felt sick, absolutely deranged after realizing her feelings.

A knock resonated around her room as someone stood in front of her door. She tensed up when she felt the presence of someone familiar to her. She straightened up her posture and cleared her mind.

She opened her door to reveal the only person she didn't wish to see at the moment.

"You left in a hurry! I thought you wanted to hang out and help gather Sukuna's fingers with me," Gojo smiled as he leaned against her door frame.

"I just wasn't feeling well. Are we ready to go?" she gulped the lump in her throat and put up a fake smile on her facial expression.

He puts his thumbs up and walks away with her in tow. Her breathing was heavy, but that wasn't stopping her from repressing those feelings as much as she could. The growing need to let her emotions out was increasing by the second.

She stood beside Gojo as they scouted the area for curses. In the distance, they could see one curse roaming the place they were scouting. Gojo made sure to take the lead and finished it off in a second.

She just followed close behind with curse bindings in her hand. She wrapped the finger once her companion killed off the curses that wanted to get the finger. He had tossed the finger to her and protected her from any curse from reaching her.

She finished wrapping the finger and watched as her partner made everything look easy with his abilities. He was so perfect that she could not tear her eyes away from his movements. Again, over and over again she would not ever remove her eyes from his. He was too breathtaking to never look at.

"Huh?" he noticed that she hadn't blinked from where he stood.

He glanced around his surroundings to see if there was something that had taken her interest so deeply, but only found himself. He smirked having thoughts that she had fallen for him. It would be interesting since he knew it was false. She would never like him.