seventeen | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Space. Darkness. Silence. Nothing seemed to be in your view. Your body felt like it was drowning. You tried to open your eyes, yet the more you tried, the harder it became to get them to open. You tried to thrash in your position. Nothing. You were frozen in complete silence and darkness.

You couldn't speak, you couldn't move, and you couldn't see. What worse could happen now?

"Y/N," a voice called out to you.

This time you're finally able to take control. Your surroundings are completely changed with everything being dark and gloomy. It reminded you of the time when you had your first nightmare.

You turned around to see Suguru staring at you solemnly. He seemed so out of it. He seemed way too real to be a dream or a nightmare. Too kind in your eyes since he was usually never like that in your mind whenever you slept.

"Has he told you?" he moved forward which scared you.

You started to back away and when he noticed, he stopped moving. That was the least of his intentions right now. He didn't want to make it seem like he was making you uncomfortable. It just didn't fit right to you that he was there talking so normally.

"Don't. You're not real anymore. You're– You're dead!" you yelled as he stood back with a shocked expression.

A sigh as he began to nod. He disappeared in an instant with dust being the only thing left behind. You blinked and you're on a bed of roses. The sky was white, everything was white besides the floor.

It blossomed. They were holding you up it seemed. You were floating by the looks of it. The weight of your body would've crushed the flowers immediately. So you tried walking on them. The only thing that came to your mind at the time.

Blood dripped onto the flowers after every step you took. The sweet smell of sweet bliss was then covered with a musty putrid smell. You coughed and before you knew it, you were falling into the infinite white void.

A soundless scream escaped your lips until you blink one last time. You're back to the first time you meet the duo. Gojo is whispering in Geto's ear while you continue to stare. You started to grow irritated at the repetitive behavior your mind was going after.

They smiled at you until their lips started to move. That very instant, their voices echoed throughout the place. It produced a ringing in your ears and you try to silence it by covering them with your hands. You knew that it did not influence your hearing.

"Love is dangerous. Stop going after him," it echoed before it all became silent.

You gasp when your mind brought you to a fake memory that you made. It was the time when Suguru had died and your mind had made you believe it was real even when it wasn't. You weren't even there at the time he died.

You watched off in the distance as the two friends snapped their eyes to you. You jolt in surprise when you did not like the attention that they gave you. It made you uneasy so you tried to speak only to be interrupted.

"I hate you, Y/N,"

Your body jumps out of its sleepy state and back into reality. Your mind goes blank. You're sweating profusely that you find yourself feeling like you were suffocating. You slowly hold onto your head once reality started to settle back in.

Using your forearms to pull you in a sitting position. You continue to hold onto your head and rub your temples to ease the small pain. It was like a fever dream, but you knew it was one of those weird nightmares that used your memories.

It made it seem like they were really there and that was the worst part. You needed them, but your mind loved to play tricks on you. This was the part of your everyday life now. The constant reminder that nightmares brought to you.

They plagued your mind every time you closed your eyes to rest your mind. They would come crawling back to you. They wanted to hurt you more than ever and you never asked for help. You didn't need help.

You took pills for sleeping; nothing seemed to work. You were just stuck in a never-ending cycle of nightmares that replayed in your mind. Sometimes they would add new things to them or even make a new nightmare altogether.

Not feeling like going back to bed at that moment, you got out of your bed and went out your room. You slipped in some comfier clothes and slippers as you walked down the hall towards the school's classroom.

This was specifically Satoru's classroom. The place where he taught kids made you remember the times that you were in school. It was the three of you all over again. A good memory that you didn't mind remembering.

You sit in a seat by the window as you stare out the glass. You watch nothing until you hear breathing down your neck. Shivers roll down your spine and you put your self-defense up. You get away from them to see who it was.

It was Geto's body and the breathing seemed so real. You held onto the back of your neck as you stare at him. He had his school uniform on with a sinister grin on his face.

"Goodbye," the ebony-haired male darkly spoke.

You yell and fall to your knees. You're in a crisis of a mental breakdown. Your mind is making you see things and it causes footsteps to come running to that very room. You know exactly who it is since you're brought to a harsh coughing fit. 

You choke as he pulled you in his arms. You cried as you knew he couldn't do that. He can't make it worse, but he didn't want to keep himself away from you. Seeing you suffer so much mentally, physically, and emotionally took a toll on him too.

"Please just agree to do the surgery, for me."

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
jessi speaks !
don't forget to vote! and don't be a silent reader!
i love reading comments.

five freaking updates in a row.
guys i'm on a streak. i've never
achieved this before. i'm so happy
with myself. although, i really need
to edit all the unedited chapters.

eighteen. : )

question of the day:
a person you're obsessed with
at this very moment?

my response:
probably cillian murphy's character,
in the peaky blinders. so in love with
thomas shelby.

 so in love withthomas shelby