Injured! Shoto x Reader (Relax)

YOUR POV
I'm in the nurses office at U.A. waiting around for Recovery Girl to come out and tell me what's going on. All I knew is that Shoto, my boyfriend, got into a fight. This was concerning because this wasn't like him at all. He's usually the calm and collected type and would never usually lash out at anyone. So now I'm here, waiting to hear how he is.

Granted, I heard from Momo that whoever he got into a fight with obviously came out with more injuries. That still wasn't reassuring.

Recovery Girl walked out from the room Shoto was in and began to explain his condition. "So, Mr. Todoroki suffered minor injuries. He has three torn ligaments in his left leg and he has a sprained wrist. He should be fine."

"Which wrist was sprained?" I asked.

"His right one. Would you like to see him?"

"Yes please." I responded. Walking into the room, I see my half and half boyfriend on the medical bed sitting up and looking out the window. He didn't seem to notice I walked in. I saw his right arm was in a sling. This lead me to believe that he might have used his right side, which seemed a little unusual.

"Hey (y/n)." He stated in his regular monotone voice looking at me.

"What happened Shoto?" He didn't seem to want to respond at the moment. I took his left hand in mine, his gaze falling onto me. "Please Shoto. It's not like I'm mad at you. I just want to know what happened."

He looked away from me. Something was wrong. "I don't really want to talk about it. I wasn't in my right state of mind. And if I tell you... I don't want you to think less of me..."

"Shoto, I love you so so much. Nothing will change that." I give him a genuine smile.

"Fine. It was when school just ended and you and Mina were already heading to the dorms..."

~FLASHBACK~

3RD PERSON POV
Shoto was hanging out with Deku as they were walking back from the meal hall. Both of them happened to pass the blond know it all from class 1-b, Monoma. And just their luck, Monoma was bored and decided to bother them.

"Oh look here, the class 1-a students." Monoma commented in a very annoying tone. Both of the males didn't engage and kept trying to walk back to the dorms. They really didn't feel like dealing with the blond bimbo. "What? To scared to even talk to me? This goes to show how much of a coward class 1-a is."

Monoma then stood right in front of them to stop them from walking away from him. Shoto talked in his regular monotone voice. "Move. We don't feel like dealing with you today."

"No. I don't think so. Hey Todoroki where's your girlfriend? That (l/n) girl?" Monoma replied.

Shoto sighed, but responded. "None of your business. Now move out of our way."

"Y-ya Monoma. We just want to get back to our dorms." Deku joined in.

Completely ignoring what both the males said, continued. "Man, you seem upset. Did (l/n) finally realise how terrible you are at being a boyfriend and break up with you?"

That is what started to get Shoto burning. "You know nothing about my relationship with (y/n)."

"Really? Cause if I were her, I would've broken up with you by now. Granted, if she did break up with you that would be me the chance to swoop down and steal her from you. Then she'll know what a real man is." Right when Monoma finished his sentence, Shoto had punched him square in the face.

Deku, was shocked and tried to calm down his friend. "H-hey, Todoroki. Maybe we should just go before anyone else gets more hurt."

"Oh, it's to late for that." Shoto's left side was burning up. There was no way he was going to let some scum talk about taking his girlfriend like that. Nobody. (y/n) loves him with all her heart, and Shoto feels the exact same.

The blond finally got back to his senses and got up. Monoma ran right at Shoto and touched him on his right shoulder slightly. Then he turning around and shot an ice shard at the dual-haired male.

Shoto dodged it as fast as he could, leaning onto the left leg and tripping over a rock. He landed on the floor, hard. But he wasn't about to let this blond get the satisfaction of beating him. Shoto got up, not feeling any pain in his left leg... yet.

He was all fired up as he shot a huge fire ball using his left hand at the blond. If Monoma hadn't moved to the right a bit, he would be toasted, literally. That fireball was so astonishingly huge that Shoto didn't realise how much pain both his left leg and wrist were in.

Shoto then fainted. That took so much energy out of him. Deku then ran to Recovery Girl, told her what happened, and helped to bring both Monoma and Shoto to the nurses office.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

YOUR POV
"So that's what happened." Shoto finished.

I blinked, processing all that he just told me. He had beaten up Monoma, knocking him out and almost scorching him to a pile of dust, for me. In a weird and twisted way, it was kind of sweet. I rubbed his back using my right hand. "Its okay Shoto. Monoma's okay... ish. You're fine."

"I just couldn't take him talking about you like you were some prize and how he was going to swoop in and take you from me. I-I just couldn't let that happen." He was looking down at both of his hands.

Shoto had finally gotten over the fact that his fire quirk was his and not his father, now he could've almost killed someone using it. I pull him into a hug. "I love you Shoto. He could never take me away from you. He's a huge jerk anyways." Then I peck him on the cheek.

He finally had a small smile on his face as I nuzzled into his neck. Shoto chuckled at my act and sighed. "I love you too, with all my heart." He then pushed my head back so I could look him in the eye. "I just need to cancel on our date tomorrow. Because of today I now have a detention with              Mr. Aizawa." On that note, I just laughed.

_____________________________________________
1103 Words!

I hoped you enjoyed! If you have any request, just request it anywhere on the request page. I'm literally up for anything right now. I don't have anything to do. My state just canceled school for the rest of the year. I'm free. Anyways, stay safe and have an amazing day!