Play 18 (Unedited)

Proceed to the story...

[ Author will start the narration]

One early fucking morning, in a certain apartment where the rays of sunshine was unable to penetrate in the window glass due to the thick curtain hanging on it. A certain girl was sleeping peacefully. Until.....

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

"Ahhhh! Alex?! What the hell are you doing here?!" 

An ear-piercing scream woke me up from my slumber. Groaning, I shifted on my bed as consciousness was slowly entering my senses. 

I opened my eyes, blinking several times then shifted on my bed again. I sat up and groaned, rubbing my head sleepily.

A soft thing, must be a pillow, hit my face hard enough to send me down from my bed, straight to the cold floor where my face greeted the floor with a sweet kiss.

The pain was enough to make me fully conscious and angry to the highest level. I'm now fully awake and ready to murder someone in this early morning. That bastard who ruined my sleep will surely pay for it, big time.

"Who the hell disturb my sleep?!"

I immediately stood up and a flying pillow was sent on my way which I caught with ease. 

I glanced at the fucking destroyer of my precious sleep who was standing tall on the other side of the bed with no shirt on. 

My eyes went wide as I studied the figure in front of me. 

A guy with no shirt on! A fucking guy with no fucking shirt on! 

I looked at him from head to toe. Head to toe. Head to toe. Head to toe. Wait..... 

I squinted my eyes, noticing that the figure was familiar. "Aniki?" I asked, unsure since there's no fucking way he's going to be on my room.

"Eh?! Chiyori? Is that you? What are you doing here?!" he asked, putting the pillow he was holding down at the side of the bed.

I felt my blood rise to the critical level and anger plus annoyance was stirring inside me. 

"This is my fucking room and apartment!" I yelled, pointing my finger downwards, emphasizing my ownership of the apartment.

"Eh?! I know but why are you here in this room? I thought- Hey!" 

Luckily, Aniki caught the pillow I threw towards him. Failing in my attempt to get even, I flinched in annoyance and eventually, I let the anger burst out.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM! NOW!" my voice was booming so loud inside the room that Aniki immediately exited out of here for safety, leaving the door wide open. 

From the open door, Asami's head popped out cautiously, she smiled and greeted me. "Good morning!" 

"My morning isn't good," I scoffed. "What the hell is he doing here?!" 

She raised an eyebrow, gazing at me with confusion. "You don't remember?" 

"If I remember, you think I would ask?" I mocked.

"How odd. You really forgot what happen last night."

I frowned. "Last night?"

"Yeah. Last night. The team and....."

I did not quite hear the next words she was blurting out as the events of last night flooded through my head.

Last night....

After reaching my apartment where Asami greeted us with a sweet smile together with the mouth-watering smell of the food she had been preparing. The rest of the team decided to wait in the living room.