Play 22

Phew! Finally! An update! Sorry. I've been busy in editing the first few chapters. 

Go on! Enjoy reading! 

Play 22

I groaned, my hand darting to the bedside table trying to find the d*mn alarm clock who wouldn't stop ringing.

When my hand came in contact with the d*mn thing, I immediately pressed the stop button. I had no intention of throwing it. That's wasting of money and right now, I was scarce of it since I'd already spent my allowance for this week and I still had to pay Momoi.

I sat up on my bed and rubbed off the sleep from my eyes but to no avail.

Yawning, I looked around the room blankly with sleepy eyes, scratching my head.

I still wanna sleep.

My eyes darted to my bedside table where my alarm clock and calendar rested.

My gaze locked to the calendar, specifically, on today's date.

A note was written below the date and so I squinted my eyes to read it.

"Seirin vs Kaijou..." It read and I blinked.

My eyes grew wide.

"Today's our match against Kaijou!"

All my sleepiness was thrown out of the window and now I was completely awake. I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom in a hurry.

But luck wasn't on me today either.

Just when I reached the bathroom door, my legs suddenly stiffened, losing my balance.

Eh?

In result, I landed to the door with a loud bang. My face hitting the solid surface of the door.

"D*mn it!" I clutched my nose while the other hand clung to the door handle for dear life. I heard the door of Asami's room swung open.

"What happened?" Asami asked, peeking through the entrance of her room with a Varsity Jacket in hand.

"Isn't it obvious, Asami? I crashed to the door," I answered with a glare.

"That's pretty obvious. I just wanna know why you'd crash on the bathroom door tho."

I glanced at my legs with a doomed expression. "The heels yesterday has taken its toll on my muscles."

Asami sweat-dropped. "How did that happen? That was only 2 inches high."

"Don't give me that look, heels and me are not made for each other!" I snapped, trying my best to stand up although my legs were shaking at the effort exerted. "Where's Asuki-nee?"

"She left early. She's meeting someone today according to her."

Probably, to pester Midorima before the game.

"Do you need help?" Asami offered but I declined it. "No need."

Letting go off the door, I stood up straight. "I can manage to walk just fine," I opened the door and took a confident step inside, and this time, my face landed on the wall of the bathroom.

I propped on the sink with one arm, my other arm tending to my bleeding nose. "I am not going to wear heels again!"

Crawling while taking a shower proved to be difficult but I still manage. Nothing's stopping me from taking a shower and attend today's game.

I hastily dressed, putting on my school uniform, shorts and lastly, the Varsity Jacket.

Not caring about my appearance, I tied my wet hair into a messy bun.