Play 8 (Unedited)

I was having a severe writer's block and I don't think I can recover from it sooner. This will probably take a week, a month, a year, forever? Hell, No! XD

I will never let this story rot in the corner.

Dedicated to LovemylifeXD for the first one to comment on the past chappy.

[I removed Asami's P.O.V. in Play 1~ coz I need that one on the first chapter of Asami's story. :P 'kay fine. Just sharing.]

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

The second quarter started, with us, didn't even scored a single basket during the first quarter.

Kuroko proposed a plan. But... phew. I hope Kuroko can pull it off. Although the idea itself is nearly impossible. We can't relied that much to Kiyoshi because of injury and for my brother...

I don't know if he's not serious or it's just that Tatsuya is a bit higher than him. Not in height but in skills.

I banged my head in the back rest, earning worried stares from my fellow teammates. "Are you alright? Chiyori-chan?" one of my fellow first year asked.

"I'm fine," I replied as I smiled and roamed my eyes around the stadium, trying my best not to make an eye contact with Aomine. Gosh. He was smirking at me whenever he caught my gaze. Its not like I'm gazing at him cause I found him interesting to look at, but because I'm trying to catch Asami's eyes and demand some explanation via staring. But the girl was kept on talking with Momoi.

And his smirks were somewhat... bothersome. I found it dangerous.

I sighed in annoyance.

"You seem restless, Chiyori," Riko remarked as she stared at me.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked, brushing the dark red locks up using my free hand.

"Pretty obvious. Don't worry our team is strong," Riko cheered up.

"I know. But that's not the reason though," I clarified.

"Eh? What do you mean? Something else is bothering you?"

Definitely. I want to say but I didn't. I just shook my head in response. Of course I can't tell her that Aomine's smirks was bothering me right? cause if I did, it would be the end of me.

I darted my eyes back at the game and observed the players on the court as they played. Izuki got the ball and passed it to Hyuuga. Hyuuga defended and dribbled the ball while his eyes were quite restless. He seemed to be seizing the right moment to shoot.

That's right. Don't rushed it. Take your time and shoot when the right moment comes. Let's see if he can execute the shot properly.

My eye twitched when Hyuuga jumped and held the ball to shoot although I don't think its the time to shoot.

"No no no... bend your arms lower so the arc would be higher," I mumbled. My face scrunched up when I saw a glint of hesitation on his eyes when one of the opponents jumped to block. "Gah! That would ruin his rhythm," I mumbled.

He released the ball in the air. "Go for it, Captain!" they cheered, except me.

"It will not," I said loud enough for only them to hear.

They looked at me. "Common, that's mean of-"

"His rhythm was off," I plainly stated.

And just as what I had expected, it didn't went in. The ball hit the rim of the basket. "I'm going to kick you when I get the chance Hyuuga," I whispered darkly.