Filler: Onsen~! Part two

I'm going to publish two chapters for today because a certain someone made me happy! In exchange for these, I will not update next week and will be back on August 29, my b-day.

Okay, readers! Here's the part two for you all. Hehe~! This is going to be a mash up. XD

Warning:
The following scenes ahead are not suitable for your innocent mind. LOL~! Just kidding.

Still in 3rd person's P.O.V.

After the pillow fight and wrestling between them, the girls finally decided to dip in the hot spring due to their exhaustion. Everyone felt tired after their little game.

"Nya~ So relaxing," Asami mumbled together with Momoi, Riko, and Alex who hummed in agreement.

However, the girl in the other corner remained silent and dipped her whole body with only her head visible. She found it relaxing, so much. But being the closet tsundere she is, of course, she didn't voice it out. Remember? She refused to come. She was forced to come against her will and was even brought by force and now she would say that she found the hot, small, pool of water so relaxing and feel so damn good? Of course, voicing it out was like accepting defeat.

'Over my dead sexy body.' She thought. Well, sexy, if that's how she described her growing figure.

Alex leaned behind, unconsciously flaunting her G-cup chest. Momoi and Asami did the same. And what were left behind were the two, *cough* underdeveloped species glaring at the three fully pledge women in front of them.

Chiyori didn't really care about her size because she thinks that being an average is nice but whenever someone like Alex or Asami or Momoi, anyone who has been blessed with huge size flaunt their sizes intentionally or not, it really gets the redhead girl causing her to wish she was also blessed with those overwhelming sizes.

Chiyori tried to ignore the jealousy and also leaned behind. Riko did the same too and snatched a glance at Chiyori's size.

'Nearly D-cup. Shit! I'm left behind!' she ranted mentally as she hung her head in despair. (Chiyori's not that flat but in Aomine's eyes she is.)

Indeed, she was left behind. Alex's a G-cup, while Momoi and Asami were both F-cup and Chiyori was D-cup. On the other side, she's barely a B-cup, almost flat.

Momoi noticed this and tried to cheer up Riko. "Riko-san, don't be depress just because you're just a B."

Yeah. That's her way of cheering people. That's Momoi Satsuki.

"Honestly, I never thought that you're in high school. You're so flat."

And that's Alex for you. Always blunt and outspoken.

Asami poked the blonde. "Alex you're blunt as ever. Riko-san, don't mind her. Even miracles happen. Just believe!" Asami cheered.