Play 9 (Unedited)

INFORMATION: ( MUST READ TO AVOID CONFUSION )

Taiga, Asami and Chiyori are on the SAME year.

•Taiga and Asami are of the SAME age while Chiyori is A YEAR YOUNGER than the two.

•So yeah. Chiyori got to school a year early than it should be, properly.

•KAGAMI ASUKI, Taiga and Chiyori's OLDER sister, already graduated in College at the age of 19. Why so early? She was an accelerated student and because of that she SKIPPED TWO YEARS in middle school and proceeded High school at the age of 14. Yeah. She's damn SMART. Talk about accelerated students. Tsktsk.

[ Chiyori's P.O.V ]

We headed our way inside the court for the 3rd quarter was about to start.

While we settled inside, I can't really shake the feeling that someone was watching and eyeing me from a distance. Well, being a former basketball player has its creeps and benefits.

Benefits: obtaining keener senses like sensing presence and such.

Creeps: you feel uneasy knowing that someone was watching you and you have no idea who it is.

I do really fell uneasy. To Whoever motherfucker who kept on staring and looking at me, I command you to stop. As in, now. The stare sent shivers to my spine and I couldn't keep my hairs all over the body from sticking out. Just exclude the lower region please.

I yelped when I felt a sudden chill again. I think I was being curse. I swiftly looked from left to right, catching the team's attention and causing everyone from the team to sweat drop.

"Paranoid," they mumbled but I ignored knowing what they said was true. Yeah. I'm just being paranoid and all.

"If you're still worrying about the mysterious guy, then rest assured, Chiyori-san. Coach had already reported it to the committee and they are taking their actions now," Kuroko assured while ruffling my hair. I blinked at him innocently before realizing one thing.

"KYA~!" I punched him.

"What are you doing here Kuroko?! Didn't you say you're going back to the locker for something?!" I asked. Heck! Even if my senses were keen, he's completely out of my radar. I still can't believe how did my brother endured this endless popping out and heart attacks that Kuroko pulled of and managed to get use to it.

I smiled sweetly with a vein popping out as I put my hand above his head roughly and clutched his hair tightly. "Didn't I told you to stop scaring me?"

"You didn't tell me that. It was differe-"

"I don't care. They're just the same."

"Chiyori-san, my scalp. I feel like its going to separate from my head," he whined.

"Hell, it is," I smiled widely.

Someone tapped my shoulders from behind. I looked up and saw Aniki staring down at me with a scary expression. "What?" I released Kuroko from my grasp.

"Do you also feel weird and uneasy? Like... someone was kept on staring at you?" he whispered, making my eyes wide. Thank God. I'm not alone!

I gabbed his shirt. "You also feel that, Aniki?" I whispered.

Both of us nodded in unison while crying comically.

"What's wrong with those two?" Riko wondered. "Whatever. Kagami-kun! The game will start now!" she informed. We both glanced at the coach before walking over to the rest of the team.