Play 15 (Unedited)

Beloved readers, I'm sorry for updating so late. Here's Play 15 for you!

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

I admit. I don't mind being close to him like this...

"Chi-chan?! Dai-chan?!" a familiar girly voice echoed throughout the walls. Shock and surprise were present in her tone.

I quickly pushed Aomine away from me and he landed straight to the wall with a loud thump. I turned to face Momoi, laughing awkwardly while scratching my cheeks.

I'm sooo dead.

"Why are you two hugging each other?!" she asked loudly, pointing alternately to me and Aomine who was rubbing his red face that had just made friends with the wall beside him.

"Ummm..." I trailed off, trying to construct a valid and believable answer as fast as possible my smart brain can do.

"Tch! That hurts. I'm just sharing my jacket with her, that's all," Aomine replied casually, looking to the other side, rubbing his neck lazily as usual.

"Sharing?" Momoi and I questioned in unison, obviously confused by his reply. Momoi abruptly turned to look at me with a questioning look in which I response with the same look.

"Yeah. Sharing. She said that she was cold and I..." Momoi and I averted our eyes away from each other and fixed our gazes to Aomine with large eyes.

I DIDN'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

He stared at me then smirked. An evil smirk that suggests disaster. Oh no...

"I don't want to be the one who's going to freeze so I didn't give it to her but she insisted so I let her share it with me," he explained before he continued walking again.

Whaaat?!

What a smooth and impressive lie. I was completely and utterly speechless with my jaw lying flat on the floor. I couldn't find the appropriate words to say. All I had in mind was to curse and kill Aomine right at this very moment.

And here I thought, he's a perverted gentleman. I was wrong. He's just a perverted asshole after all.

With a balled fist and pissed off aura, I chased after him and without a word, jumped and smacked him on his head.

"AHOMINE!"

"OUCH! Why the hell did you do that, midget?!" he screamed, clutching his aching head.

"Midget your face! You deserve that, Aho!" I added before sprinting ahead, leaving a giggling Momoi and a cussing Aomine behind.

Damn it! That bastard...

Why the hell I didn't object when he lied that I'm his fucking girlfriend earlier in front of Fukui?

That guy will surely share it with his teammates and definitely, Tatsuya will share it to Alex and Alex will tell it to Aniki and Aniki will transform into a protective older brother and will confront Aomine about it. But what's the worst is, when this false information will reach America via technology and Nee-chan learns about it.....

NO!!!!!!! I'm doom!!! Definitely dooooom!!

I should have reacted to that and taught him a good lesson but because I was caught off guard, too surprise for his sudden action that I forgot to response.

Just remembering what my Nee-chan did before when she learned a false information about me, having a boyfriend back in my second grade.....

-Flashback-

(A/N: The conversations ahead were spoken in English cause the following scenes took place in America.)

It was late in the afternoon when our coach declared that practice was over and we can finally go home.