Play 11 (Unedited)

[Daiki + Chiyori = DaiChi] Damn! >___<~! I love it even if you don't.

Sorry for the errors ahead.

[ Aomine's P.O.V. ]

The crowd gasped at the sudden and unexpected announcement of the committee. Even us was stunned surprise by it.

A girl is going to be a temporary substitute and will play in the game until Kiyoshi Teppei of Seirin come back to the game.

A girl who lacks in height. A girl who lacks in chest. A girl with the height of not reaching to 5'5 is going to face the giants.

Kagami Chiyori. Kagami Chiyori is the temporary substitute.

"No way in hell," I whispered.

"This is ridiculous," Kise's girlfriend muttered.

"It's so... unexpected," Satsuki mumbled. "Look, its Chi-chan," she pointed out and my eyes obediently followed where she was pointing and saw the redhead making her way to the team and was wearing the uniform. She suddenly looked at us and focused her eyes on her cousin.

Oh... How frustrating.

Why does she look so cool and cute at the same time?

She was wearing the uniform perfectly and she looked so cool with the jersey, and looked so cute whenever she frowned or scowled. Tch. This is a crime. And she need to be arrested.

I kept on staring at her, observing her each and every move from the time she punched the seat and to the point where she clawed Tetsu's face and spoke to the guy named Tatsuya that I suddenly felt an odd feeling of emotion swirling within me that I suddenly have the urge to punch something or someone right now. Tch. What's this?

She turned to looked at me and smirked. I was taken a back by her sudden action. Shit. Even the way she smirk looked so pretty. Composing myself, I frowned and narrowed my eyes at the redhead girl. Damn.

Am I starting to like her? Nah... No way. I'm into big boobs and not for average ones or almost-none chest areas type of girls.

She kept the smirk and then mouthed something that I don't quite understand considering the distance. What is that? What did she mouthed?

Frowning, I turned to look at the girls beside me, upon hearing the name 'Chiyori' on their conversation, who were busy chitchatting with each other.

"Waa~! You mean, Chi-chan became an MVP two consecutive times during her glorious days in middle school?!"

"Yeah. She was the ace on her team at that time despite of being the smallest one among them."

"Amazing! Is she that good?"

"You'll know that later. She's a very accurate shooter.

"Ace? Tch. Despite being an ace before on her middle school, she's still a girl, a girl who's lacking in height and who's going to face the giants. That title is useless in this game," I butted in.

"What are you saying, Aomine-kun? Height do really matters but her skills almost covered all of her flaws. She may be a girl but she used to play on street ball competitions with much bigger and much taller opponents than you," Asami stated.

"You mean, Chi-chan has been up to those kind of guys?!"

"Yup! Aside from Alex and Asuki, Chiyori was also respected when it comes to basketball. So instead of underestimating her, you should know what she's made of, Aomine-kun. That's what she was trying to tell you,"