Play 20 (Unedited)

OMG. I AM LATE. I know I am but pleaseeee don't kill meeee! I beg youuuu! But hey! I updated he...hehehehe.. neh~?

I deeply apologize for the looooooooooong wait. I didn't mean to do it. So sorry. *sulks at the corner* Would you still read this chapter, neh? *presents the very late update*

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

Heaving out a frustrated sigh, I looked above the clear skies. "Why is this happening to me?" I muttered under my breath defeatedly.

Did I do something in my past life? Did I kill someone in my past life? If yes, heck I would even do it again. I would kill again and the lucky soul would be Aomine.

I reviewed the happenings earlier. First, I was forced to wear this ridiculous dress as a punishment. Second, she told me to go on a grocery with this dress on. Third, she did not give me any cents so I was forced to lend some money from Shutoku's famous walking carrot who happened to be on the same grocery store at the moment.

Who would've thought that Shutoku's ace slash well-known tsundere would be my savior from further embarrassment? He didn't seem to be the Good Samaritan type of guy and I was actually thinking that it has something to do with my sister and her irresistible charms, because when I mentioned about going to my sister for the payment, his cheeks flamed red and quickly, he turned around saying yes, leaving me wondering about it.

As you could see, my oh-so kindhearted of a sister was a great planner, manipulator, controller and most of all, a great player.

She planned out my punishment real good and I was thinking that my fortunate encounter with Midorima was part of her plan.

Oh! Maybe my encounter with Touo today was also a part of her plan.

She really did perfectly plan my punishment to be torturous, didn't she?

Probably.

An image of Asuki-nee with horns and tail and a matching evil laugh appeared in my mind.

I winced at the image.

Yeah, horns and a tail suited her perfectly.

"You look disgusting," Aomine said in his as-a-matter-of-fact voice.

I inwardly groaned at his comment. I was aware of the very fact that I looked absolutely awful and ridiculous with this dress on, knowing fully that I didn't know how to wear one with poise and confidence since wearing girly dresses was not my cup of tea. Not at all. But that didn't mean they could just freely say how awful I look, especially a comment coming from the mouth of Aomine. The pervert just loved to tease me so much resulting to another endless bickering sessions that always end up with me, being so pissed I could go on a killing spree.

I turned around with a glare, meeting his midnight blues with my red ones.

And also meeting the eyes of the whole team.

I froze under their stares.

Great. Just f*cking great.

Wakamatsu's eyes were wide opened as he muttered something under his breath while Imayoshi sort of... cringed as he stared. The others were kind of looking at me with the same expressions as the two.

F*ck. Did I really look like an alien?

An audible gasp and a flashed of pink on my peripheral vision caught my attention and just when I turned to look at the source of it, someone just shoved and pushed me with her humongous chest, knocking the dear air out of my precious lungs, causing me to lose my balance and fell on my butt.