Announcement!

Hi guys it is a big deal, through this pandemic where it is very scary!

I wish all of you are in a good condition! I'm hoping all the best for the rest of us :( this pandemic scares me a lot. I mean everyone have to stay at home where they cancel all the classes until the end of the semester. It sucks where I cannot meet my friends but it's all I can do to protect myself and people that I love. So it's better for us to stay home and living a healthier life! Don't forget to keep working out, eat healthy food, consume some vitamins, and the most important thing is wash your hand!

This corona pandemic ruins everything where all the plans have to be canceled :(. It's really bad guys I hope it'll end very soon! and as a med student I feel so touched to see all the paramedics out there that has to be at the very first line to fight this cruel virus. Let's keep praying and hoping that they'll stay healthy and strong, may god protect them from all the bad things.

Anyway here is the real announcement, since I'm very bored (well not that bored cause I got many assignments to complete) but anyway. I decided to post the fourth book from the Hamilton series! Yay! It's Evan Hamilton's love story!! (The title : The way he loves me) I thought Adriel's story is going to be the first one to launch but I think Evan's story is a little more interesting than Adriel, I just have to rewrite the Adriel's story hahaha. I'm hoping with launching the fourth book will help you from the boredom of quarantine.

I know you hate quarantine guys but we can do this together. We have to stay home for them who work their ass off at the hospital to fight the invisible cruel devil called corona virus. It is really sad where some doctors from my country are worrying about their family, one of them has to leave his wife who's 8 months pregnant, I mean how :( god this is so sad.

So please stay home, stay healthy, we can get through this together❤️ I love u all stay safe!

Maybe you can tell me about your experience in your country in the comment section, I would love to know how are you feeling and how is it in your country.

Byebye that's it for now, enjoy :)

Once again stay at home, we can do this I love u.