Chapter 18 - A day

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Woke up in the morning and surprisingly still in his arm, my head is laying on his shoulder while our body are covered by a white blanket. He is awake but his body is still close to me, his hand is holding on an Ipad. I can see so many texts on its screen, wondering what is he doing? He's supposed to leave early this morning? Why is he still here?

I move my head to look at the clock on the wall noticing that it is 9 am in the morning,

"Hey," he greeted me.

"Morning," he looks at me while I still feel so confuse what day it is.

"Morning," I said with my heavy eyes.

He kissed the top of my head before continue to stare at me,

"Why do you look so confuse?" He asked me then smile.

"Aren't you suppose to go to work?" I asked him.

"You okay with that?" He asked me.

"Of course, why not," I said.

"Nothing it's just," he said.

"Seeing what happened to you like that yesterday,"

"I'm worried about you," he said.

I nuzzled into his neck before wrapping my arms around his torso. I look at his tablet that showing his work,

"Thank you, I'll be fine," I said.

"Cause you're successfully distracted me last night," I look up at his eyes while smiling.

His eyes are looking down at mine before those lips curl into a smirk. He leans closer before those lips kissing mine, I close my eyes and all I can feel is sparks and joy.

He puts his Ipad on the night stand before slowly flip us back to the bed,

"Hey," I laugh cause his hands started to get all over me.

"I don't know," he smiles.

"Making baby round two?" He smirks then pull the blanket to cover us.

~

"I feel bored," I said.

He looks up at me while chewing on his steak, Apollo and I are having dinner in our dining room. The sky is dark and I can already see the scenery from the big glass wall.

"What do you mean," he asked.

"All I do is watching movies and reading,"

"And eating of course," I said.

"I don't have anything excited you know," I said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what to say," he said.

"What," I said.

"I don't know what's the solution," he said before drinking a water from the wine glass.

"Me too," I said.

"You can always go to work," he said.

"That's the point," I said.

"I'm not brave enough until I'm 100% sure that my trauma won't go back," I said.

"The trauma will always be there, it's just how you should handle it wisely," he said.

"I know," I said.

"You can always go shopping you know, go to a fashion show and stuff," he said.

"Yeah, but it isn't sound interesting," I said.

"Are you bored living here with me?" He suddenly asked.