Chapter 32 - My calls?

Apollo Hamilton

All day went just like that, meetings, papers, and documents. I hate making decisions but I have to. Lana, she's getting better everyday and we haven't talk about her job and stuff. We're focusing on her health these days, she loves to cook since Sarah often came into the house.

I feel glad that Sarah often visiting her so at least she has someone to talk to while I'm gone. I try to finish my work on time so I can be home right on time. Ever since what happened to her, I just want to be home with her all the time. It was one of the worst time of my life, seeing her suffer and sad like that.

I was looking at the glass wall that facing the view in Beverly Hills while watching the sky. It is almost the time to go home, I wonder what Lana does right now. I pull my phone out from pocket then turn it on, I forgot to turn in on since the last meeting. I know it is one of my bad behavior.

I unlock my phone and suddenly realize that I got so many text messages from Lana. I cannot lie my heart is beating so fast to know that she sent me so many text messages and I didn't know that I received it.

Avalana Hamilton :
Apollo please answer to my phone caallss

Avalana Hamilton :
Are you in the middle of a meeting?

Avalana Hamilton :
I need to go to england now, the rest of the family is packing our stuff right now.

Avalana Hamilton :
My grandma is in critical condition and I need to be there.

Avalana Hamilton :
Please babee answer me

Avalana Hamilton :
Babe

Avalana Hamilton :
I'm packing your stuff, our stuffs are ready

Avalana Hamilton :
The jet is also ready I'm leaving in 10 minutes to the airport

Avalana Hamilton :
Babe I'm at the airport the plane will leave in 30 minutes pleasee

Avalana Hamilton :
Okay babe I don't know what to do to reach you anymore it's just I need to go

I look at the time that she sent me and the last message she sent was like 5 minutes ago. It means I got 25 more minutes to get into the airport,

Shit shit shit

I take my outer than called Blake but he doesn't answer, I went straight to the elevator then went straight to the lobby. Gladly My car is parked right outside the lobby so I just have to hopped in.

"Mr Hamilton," Blake suddenly came.

"Blake we gotta go to the airport now," I said to him before both of us got into the car.

"Let me drive," I said then he throw me the keys.

The airport is pretty far from the office building but I'm pretty sure I can be there in 15 minutes.

I started to move the car and bring it into the exit gate, I push on the pedal while speeding up the speed. I know I'm driving like a maniac but I have to be there before the plane leave.

After exiting the highway I enter the airport gate. And with Blake's help I finally find the Valerie's private jet that still parked right in front of the waiting area.

I can see Avalana, Gabriel, Laura and their kids are about to enter the plane. They look at my car once it stops next to the plane, Lana turns around but then she continues to walk.

Okay she's mad at me.

"Sir the key," Blake said then I throw him the key.

"Apollo," Gabriel said while holding Jacob in his arm.