Chapter 10 - Not good at making plan

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

I got into our room where the lights are off cause I thought Lana is asleep, but it turns out her being awake on the bed covered by the blanket and a phone on her hands.

"I thought you were sleeping," I said before turning on the lights.

"It's not good to read with lights off," I said then went to the bathroom to throw our clothes.

"I was, but next time you shouldn't be too noisy when you have a guest in our house," she rolled her eyes.

I smile at her before walking into our closet to grab on my hoodie.

"Sorry, I didn't expect him too," I said.

"Who is he?" She asked me.

I throw the hoodie for her to wear then she looks confused,

"Floyd, he needs our help," I said.

"He's not the type of guy, that goes to anyone's house around this hour,"

"Is everything alright?" She asked me then I smile, She doesn't know how Floyd used to come here in the middle of the night with the boys before I married to her.

"Everything's alright," I said as I watch her putting on my hoodie onto her body.

"Can you take any pants from my closet please," she smiles cause I know she must be lazy to get into the closet so I grab a random short from the closet.

She puts it on then we went straight into the living room, she has her hoodie covering her head and she looks cute.

"Hey Floyd, welcome back," She said before she hugs him.

"Hey Lana, how are you?" He asked her.

"Good," She said.

"Sorry to wake you up," He said.

"I haven't sleep yet," She said.

She took a seat on the couch before asking Floyd what happen, I grab on my glass to sipped on the wine while listen to their conversation.

"What happened Floyd?" She asked him.

"So I want to kinda ask sarah to finally marry me," He said then I can see a smile on Lana's face.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Aren't you guys engaged like two years ago? I thought you invited us to welcome you back to the town," She said before taking the glass cup from my hand then take a sipped from it.

"Or maybe she's pregnant," she said.

"You think about that too?" I asked her.

"Of course," She said enjoying my wine.

"Yeah the point is we've been engaged like almost 3 years now, the last time we talk about wedding was just after I proposed to her but then she said she's not in a rush," He said.

"Let me guess, you're scared if she doesn't want to marry you like right now?" She asked before sipping on the glass of wine.

That's my wine, but whatever what's mine is also hers.

"Kinda," he said.

"Trust me, she wants to," She said.

"You guys have been busy traveling around the world that make you guys forget that both of you are actually engaged," I said.

"Yeah," he said.

"So what's the plan?" She asked Floyd.

"I don't know.., that's why I came here," He said.