BONUS 43

Evan Hunter Hamilton

The crowd is screaming when Azura smashes the ball straight to the opponent's area. The five other members giving her a high five for the good point that she just made. She's still a sophomore but it seems like her senior love her so much, she's the only sophomore playing in the field this time.

I know she got this, she likes sport since she was a little. Maybe she's a better volleyball player than Adriel and I. Watching my little sister playing on the field somehow excites me.

We were all sitting but the games is getting heat up cause our score is only a point different from the opponent. I hope Azura is going to win this game, I can say that I'm proud of her cause she's being the main 6 since she entered high school which means she's one of the best player in our school. Her tall figures can block the smash from the opponent.

"Damn your sister is good bro," Gale said.

"Haha, I know," I said while watching her playing.

Most of the senior are watching the game, Adriel is somewhere in this room probably with his friends or maybe with Becca, Caroline and Jack.

The whole room is supporting our girls, Azura's face is red and she's sweating. She looks so tired but I know she loves playing the game.

I actually cannot wait for her babbling at home annoyed Adriel and I.

"Shit the score shit shit shit," Ronald cursed while eating on his snack.

"Come on girls!" One of the dude screams at them.

"Go eagles,"

"Let's go eagles,"

It's the last quarter and we only have few minutes left, everyone keep cheering up for them. I know they can win today, I just know it come on.

The referee blew out the whistle then we served the ball, I can say our opponent's defense is also good. My eye are watching the ball until Azura and one of my friend jump to block the ball.

She did it good until she suddenly fall then she lie on the ground. My focus is on my sister who just fell and not getting up.

"Bro woah," Ronald said.

I jump out of the supporter seat into the field so is Adriel. He's also jumping out of the supporter seats from out of nowhere, it seems like our minds are telling us the same thing. But we both know we cannot enter the field before the referee blew out the whistle.

He finally blew out the whistle then both Adriel and I run into the field to where Azura lie.

"Azura," I said.

"Hey hey," Adriel said while both of us are worrying about our only sister but we don't know what to do.

Azura is lying on the ground while holding on her left leg, while crying. She doesn't say anything but she's grinning from her pain. The paramedic came right after we got her,

"Honey, how do you feel?" The lady asked.

"My ankle," Azura said.

"Can you get up?" The lady asked.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked her.

"No it's fine I still can walk," she said with sweats covering her face.

"Shit," she cursed as she holds the pain.

"Okay we should get you up," the lady said.

"Let us help her," Adriel said.