Chapter 17 - Old Memory

Avalana Hamilton

I am done with book shopping then I decided to go to his office cause I'm bored and I know it's almost the time to go home. Maybe I can visit him cause I always do that every time I'm bored at home. He always get confuse every time I pay a visit, he always said that I distract him somehow but I don't care I just want to visit my husband.

I open his office door and like always he's sitting on his chair looking so serious as hell. His blue eyes look up at me once I got in, I know what is he going to say in a second,

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said.

He always asked that every time I step into his office and somehow I love to see him getting annoyed by my appearance,

"Just want to visit you, plus maybe I thought I can pick you up from work," I said before taking a seat on the couch in the middle of his room.

"Ok," he said before continue to do his work.

We stay in a silent,

His room is full of silent, I keep looking at the clock on the wall while looking around. It is still look the same every time I get here, I mean doesn't he get bored spending most of the time here in a very quite place like this.

"Babe," he called.

"Yes," I said.

"Where did you go today?" He asked me.
His hand is still writing on the paper while his eyes are also stick with it.

"Mall? Book store? Why?" I asked him.

"Hospital?" He asked me.

"No I didn't," I said.

"Did you say that you wanna get back to work?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah, that," I said.

"Umm I haven't talk about it with your mom," I said.

He silently nodded.

The door suddenly being opened by Agatha who brings a plate of chocolate cake and a tea. I actually requested it cause I'm hungry and need something to eat. She puts the cake on the table right in front of me then she walks out, I thank her before she closed the door.

I bring the cake into his desk then taking a seat right in front of him. I watch him doing his job with those smart ass brain. His eyes are staring at the paper then to his laptop, I wonder what is he up to.

"Stop staring at me like that," he said while I'm eating on my cake.

I lick the spoon then smile,

"Like what," I asked him.

"Forget it," he said before tap on the enter button.

"Done," he said.

He clean the paper then close the laptop,

"You're done?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said.

He got up from his seat, he walk into where I am sitting then grab my hand to make me get up from the chair.

His hand are on my waist before his lips touch against mine,

"I'm so tired," he said.

"Let's go home," he said.

"But I haven't finished this," I said while holding on a plate of chocolate cake.

"Okay, just finish it,"

"I'll wait for you," he said before taking a step away from me.

He walks back into his table to clean up his desk while I'm walking into the couch. The room is full of silent so all I can hear is the tap of my heels on the marble floor.