Chapter 2 - Time Management

Avalana Skylar Hamilton

Woke up early in the morning noticing that his muscular back is facing me, too tired to wait for him to come back from work last night. He always come home late but never complaining about how tired and hectic it was in the office.

I got up from the bed trying not to wake him from his peaceful sleep even though I know I wouldn't cause he is a happy sleeper lately. It is Saturday morning where he doesn't have to go to the office, or we can say finally a day off for him. His schedule has been so full and I am worry about his condition.

I walk into the bathroom to wash my face then brush my teeth, not forgetting to turn the aromatherapy on hoping that he is going to wake up relax. I turn the lights off then walk out of the bathroom, I found him still peacefully asleep in the same position since I woke up.

His eyelashes fall onto his cheek his breathing is so stable. I silently watch him sleep while thinking about how hard it is for me to have a quality time with him. The best time that I had with hims was those times where we were in high school, where both of us still had so many free times to spend.

I walk out of our room then making my way straight into the kitchen. I decided to make myself a breakfast cause I'm starving. We have a chef but yesterday I've told him that I'll be making breakfast for today cause sometimes I just want to cook for my own husband. I started to chop the vegetables while hoping that apollo won't get up until the breakfast is ready.

Saying his name felt unreal that we are married, cannot believe I got his last name now. It is almost a year after we got married and thankfully nothing change. He is a hard worker and I cannot complain about it, even though I always feel worried about his health.

Being the only child who is going to take care of his family's business is hard, I can feel how's Laura feels about marrying one of the busiest man alive.

I quit working at the hospital but thankfully Apollo's mom always asks me to come with her if she has any hospital visits so I can always get the feeling of being a doctor.

Apollo is always working and working and I always miss him every time he left the house, cause it is just me inside of this god damn penthouse.

Diana is always busy taking care of his child while Sarah and Floyd are always traveling around the world to help some foundation that helps kids who needs help especially in education. They actually volunteering and working as the publisher, they're actually working to make the world notice that there are people especially kids that need our help. That is so amazing of them, both of them are also still working on their business that includes some art thingy that I don't really understand.

I turn of the stove then I saw his appearance walking down the black marble stairs, my eyes look up at him who's not wearing any shirt. My eyes crawl from his feet onto his face. He is always walking around without any shirt every morning, knowing that we are the only people inside of the penthouse. He used to live here alone, so his behavior sometimes still showing like he is living individually.

His blue eyes still looked tired and that makes my lips curled into a smile, his eyes look up at mine then those lips slowly turn into a smile.

"Morning beautiful," he said before taking a seat right in front of me.

"Morning," I said.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him before he takes a sip of a juice from one of the glass cup on the table.

"Fine,"he said before his he's finally catch mine,

"Can you please come here," he suddenly asked.