Chapter 8 - Teenager in Love

Avalana Hamilton

Apollo and I are in a row to get into the stadium, he bought two tickets for both of us he chose the CAT 3 which right in the middle of the stadium so we can see the whole stage but we have a seat to sit on. I don't mind to stand with the crowd and be near the stage, but he doesn't want to so whatever he wants.

His hand never left mine until we got into our seat, the crowd is filling the stadium and it's a massive crowd. I don't really remember when is the last time I watched a concert, maybe when I was in high school with Diana and Sarah? Yes! It was so fun, I've been so busy with life I had no time watching concert so here I am.

"The last time I watched a concert is when I was in high school," I said to him.

"Really?" He asked me.

"How about in Uk?" He asked me.

"Too busy studying babe," I said.

"Ow," He said.

"You?" I asked him back.

"I went to so many festivals with my college's friends," he said.

"Sounds fun," I said.

"Yes it was," he said.

A few minutes later the concert began, both of us really enjoy the whole concert, I didn't record any of the performance cause I just wanna live at the moment, so is Apollo.

After a few hours of singing and enjoying the music, the concert has finally over. We're heading out of the stadium and my tummy is craving for food. I feel so hungry, the clock shows that it is almost midnight.

Apollo's arm stays around my shoulder all the time while we keep walking and walking until we reach the side walk.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"It's almost midnight," he said.

"The MRT is about to close in two hours, do you want to go on a ride?" I asked him.

"It sounds fun though," I said.

"It's been a quite long time since the last time I used public transportation," I said pleading him.

"Babe we can look for a street food it'll be fun," I said to him.

"Okay okay wherever you wanna go," he said then it makes me smile.

"Lets walk around Orchard it'll be fun," I said.

"Okay lets go," he said.

We got into the terminal then got into the train. At first there were so many people inside of the train, but after we change into another train to get to Orchard the train is a lot emptier. Apollo sit on the other side of the train, he smiles at me from his seat and it make me smile more. He took his phone out from his pocket then take a picture of me from a far just like a secret admirer,

It took a few minutes before he finally got up then sit next to me, he shows me the pictures that he took and it surprisingly looks good.

"Sadly I don't bring my camera," he said.

"You left it?" I asked him.

"Stupidly yes," he said.

"It looks good on your phone though," I said.

The train stops in our destination then we walk out of the terminal, our stops is in one of the mall in orchard. I never let go of his hand while we're in the middle of the crowd, the sky is dark the wind is blowing my hair and I can hear a music from the street singer.