Chapter 6 - Trip

Avalana Skylar Hamilton

The car arrived right in front of the restaurant's lobby where one of the security open up the door for me. I thanked them then walk inside to meet Apollo who's already waiting.

Well he's a super on time guy,

I said that I would be done around 30 minutes but it turns out to be almost an hour,

He got up from his seat when his blue eyes caught me walking towards his table.

"Hey," I said then he pulls me into a hug, then give me a kiss on the cheek.

He pulls the chair for me to sit before sitting right in front of me. The waiter gave us the menu then we ordered our usual favorite steaks.

"How was the visit?" He asked me after the waiter left us two.

"It was," I sigh.

"fun," I said.

"It didn't sounds fun when I called you," he said.

I sigh,

"I got a patient today, she's a teenager and she made me feel a lot better," I smile.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I love helping people," I said.

His blue eyes are sparkling, it is staring back at me, his pink lips, it curls into smile.

"I know you do," He said.

~

We finished our lunch and this time he wants to go home, I don't know why cause he used to be so busy at work.

"Apollo," I said.

"Yes honey?" He asked me.

"Today, I saw the babies room,"

"With your mom," I said.

His hand reach mine right away, his thumb brush against my hand while his eyes are looking at mine.

"Don't," he said.

"Blame yourself," He said.

He knows me too well,

"I'm sorry," I said.

"If you're asking who's fault is this, it is my mom who keeps talking and asking you about it," he said.

"No," I said.

"We haven't told her that it is hard for us, so she keeps thinking that we don't want to have kids," I said.

"No," he said.

"It's fine Lana, everything's going to be alright," He said.

"I know," I said.

"I Love you okay," He said.

"Anyway I have to go to Singapore for a business meeting, do you wanna come with me?" He asked me then a big smile appeared on my face.

"Of course," I smile.

"Let's go on a date again," he smiles.

"You sound just like yourself back in 8 years ago," I smile.

"I love you," I said.

He smiles,

"When are we going to leave?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow," He said.

"Why in a rush?" I asked him.

"Not actually in a rush, I already arranged this meeting plan since 3 months ago I set the date by tomorrow so I thought I don't have to leave you alone for a long time,"