Epilogue

Chris' P.O.V.

Lily stormed over to me looking angry and confused, basically the same way I was feeling. What the hell does she want?

"What did you tell Nicole?" She demanded.

"What are you talking about?" I haven't talked to her since Lily got her and that was a while ago.

"She told me that you said that we broke up."

"Because we did? You told me that we were dine for good, how else would I have taken that?"

She sighed heavily, "I know what I said, I just didn't think that you would think that you would think I was breaking up with you."

"Well either way I am done with this, I can't deal with you constantly trying to change me and no matter what I did for you it never made you happy. I'm sorry Lil I can't do this anymore. It's hurting us both in the end."

I watched pain flash through her eyes and I couldn't help feeling guilty, but I knew this had to be done. I didn't love her anymore, I haven't for a while now.

"Fine, I understand, but you need to tell her that because I think I hurt her. I told her the wrong thing and the look she gave me... I know it broke her heart. I'm sorry Chris, I feel like I've messed up so much."

"Why, what did she say?"

"She said something about needing to go."

A rush of cold went through me, practically icing my veins because I feared I knew what she meant. "Dammit! God dammit no!"

Lily looked scared by my outburst and several of the people here were staring at me now, but I could care less. I ran out of the front door and began frantically searching for Nicole, yelling her name into the night since she hadn't taken the car so she had to be close. She must hate me right now and knowing her self-destructive behavior she's letting her body know that too. Seeing that this was useless I dashed to my car and hopped inside, driving around the block in search for a girl in white, coming up with nothing. I tried to think of someone she would go to and the first person to pop up in my mind was Jessie. As much as I couldn't stand the guy I knew that she might be with him.

So, I quickly pulled out the phone she had been using from the glove box where she had left it before we went inside and searched for his number. When he picked up he sounded confused, "Nicole?"

"No this is Chris; do you have any idea where she is?"

"Well no, I haven't seen her since Friday at work and I haven't spoken to her in weeks. Why is she alright?"

Why should you care? I wanted to ask him, but I held my tongue. "No and I can't find her."

"Stay where ever you are, I'm coming to help."

"I don't have that kind of time to waste."