Chapter 29

Fair warning for those of you that don't like racy or sexy things, don't read this chapter tehe ;)

******************************************

The next morning I woke up with the thought, I'm twenty today.

I laid there for a while in slight amazement that I had lasted this long.  For so long I didn't even dream that I would make it out of high school. I had given up on myself so much at that point.

I'm knocked out of my sleepy daze by a tap on my door before Chris softly called, "Nicole are you awake yet?"

"Yeah, come in."

He opened the door, seeming to be a bit happier today as he tells me, "Good morning."

I'm sure my smile was tired and my hair was a mess as I said, "Morning."

"So," He began before taking a seat on my bed beside me, "I have an early present for you."

"Really? Chris you didn't need to get me anything, letting me live with you has been enough of a gift."

He rolled his eyes with a playfully grin, "Oh hush, I know you'll love it."

I laughed softly, "Alright well what is it?"

He leaned closer to me, brushing some of my hair behind my ear before whispering, "Don't freak out on me okay?"

I was confused by what he meant until he pulled my face closer to his and gently pressed his lips to mine. My eyes blew wide as I stiffened in shock. What the hell is he doing?

He only let go to whisper, "Just relax."

As he put his mouth back over mine I could feel my reasoning fading. I know that this shouldn't be happening, but I couldn't find it in myself to stop him. So as he slid his hand to the small of my back I began to return the steady pace of his kiss knowing full and well that I would later find a way to regret this. He smiled slightly against me and reached for my covers, pushing them aside before resting his palm on my thigh. My arms seemed to have a mind of their own as they wrapped around his neck, pressing us closer together. His hand went up my spine over to my ribs, gripping me tighter as he deepened the kiss.

Heat pooled in my stomach and lower as he slowly pushed me down to the bed, moving his lips over to my jaw and then my neck. My fingers tangled into his midnight black hair as I gasped for air while he sucked on my pulse. At this point my sense of restraint was dissolving and I didn't care where he was taking this or why. I just knew that I needed him to not stop. So when he let go to remove his solid black t-shirt I just pulled on his bare shoulders so I could claim his mouth again. I ran my hands over his chest, feeling him shiver as I neared the rim of his jeans.

We let go to breathe for a moment and as I looked up into Chris's dark brown eyes I saw the animal I always knew was there, it made my heart beat faster in fear and excitement. He gave me a wicked smile before pulling me up to yank my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor before running his hands over my stomach and I couldn't stop myself from quivering under his touch.

While ghosting his lips over my collar bone I almost didn't hear him when he breathed, "Are you gonna be a good girl for me Nicole?"

His hands slipped to my bottoms as he sneaked his fingertips under the waistband, his right hand traveled lower between my legs, softly petting me. My breath caught in my throat causing me to let out a choked whimper.

"That's it baby, let me hear you more." He purred as he went underneath my underwear, pressing his index and middle finger to my entrance. "Is this what I do to you? You're so fucking wet."